Chapter 3

Yoongi

Three days had gone by and I was still sicker than ever. Hoseok offered to take me to the doctor a million times, telling me that he'd pay for my medicine if I'd just get out of bed and go with him. After literally puking my guts out a few days ago, I finally took his offer.

Hobi took me to the doctor and got my medicine. He stayed with me at my apartment to help me recover from whatever sickness I had. It was annoying, really. The only thing I could do was sit here and stare at walls.

"I'll order us some pizza," Hoseok said as he dialed a number on his phone. He ordered a large pepperoni pizza for us to share, and we waited for it on the couch while watching the drama we'd usually watch together.

"I'm going to the bathroom," He said after twenty minutes of rocking his leg up and down. He stood up and headed for my bathroom in a hurry. A knock on my door caught my attention, making me stand and go towards it.

I opened the door and looked up, expecting the pizza delivery guy. Instead, I found my neighbor standing straight in front my door.

"Hey," He said as if we had been friends for five years. He looked me up and down and opened his mouth to speak again, but stopped once he looked behind me.

"I'm paying!" I hear Hoseok yell as he runs up behind me while zipping up his pants in a hurry. He looked up at the boy in the doorway and furrowed his eyebrows. "Where's the pizza?" He questioned.

"This isn't the delivery guy, Hobi." I laughed, causing Hoseok to tilt his head at me. "This is my neighbor, he was just leaving so.."

"Why am I leaving?" The boy said. Hoseok stared at him with drool practically falling out of his mouth. His eyes twinkled and he found his way to step in front of me, pushing me back into the apartment.

"You can come in if your want," Hoseok said to him. "We just ordered pizza, you can have some of that too, if you want." He smiled at him, causing me to frown.

"Sure." He said as he walked inside of my apartment. He looked at me and smiled as he made his way further in. I kicked Hoseok in the knee as I made sure the boy wasn't in view anymore.

"What the fuck?" I said to Hobi as he grabbed his knee and rubbed it with a pout.

"You need some dick," He smirked at me. "You said that the boy wasn't cute. If you don't want him, I'll gladly let him take me back to his place." He grinned.

"I don't want just dick," I frowned at Hobi.

"Ugh, romantics." He sighs and walks back into the apartment. I sigh as well and make my way back to the living room where Hoseok and the nameless boy stood.

He looked around at my barely furnished and decorated apartment. "Not how I imagined this place to be." He said, looking back at me.

"How did you imagine it?" I ask him with absolute disinterest.

"Hm, more dull." He smirked and slid his hand over my couch, taking a seat.

"And I imagined a less annoying neighbor," I said as I sat next to Hoseok. "Guess we're both imagining things, huh?"

"Woah, Woah" Hobi laughed nervously. "You barely even know-" He looked over at the boy to finish his sentence.

"Jungkook," He said. "Jeon Jungkook."

"Yeah, you don't even know Jungkook." Hoseok nudged me and I eyed him.

"I know that he's annoying." I state, hearing a knock at the door. Hoseok and I both jumped up, but I landed back onto the couch as he pushed me down and ran to the door.

"Why do you hate me?" Jungkook asks me as he scoots closer to me on the couch, causing me to scoot away.

"You keep me up every night, you play with girls' feelings, and you are just annoying in general." I scoffed at him. "Is that enough reasoning?"

"Actually," He scoots even closer so that our thighs are touching, causing me to gulp harshly. "That's not enough." He smirked as he looked into my eyes.

I scoot away as Hobi came running back in and set the pizza down on the coffee table in front of us. He opened up the pizza box and looked at it, then gestured his hands to it.

"Tada!" He said dramatically. Jungkook smiled at him and grabbed a slice, shoving it into his mouth. Both Hobi and I did the same shortly after, causing us all to eat in awkward silence.

——

That night, Hoseok and I slept on my bed in peace. Yeah, I'm not being sarcastic for once. I actually genuinely slept in peace with Hoseok at my side and no sounds of banging or moaning filling my room.

Jungcock must've either been dead or kidnapped, because this was the first time that I had ever gotten a peaceful sleep in my own apartment room.

I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. I even woke up the next day feeling... relaxed? I even felt as if my sickness was no longer there.

God, I had dreamed of waking up early in the morning to feeling this amazing, but I never thought that my neighbor would actually give me the chance to do it. I actually woke up peacefully with a smile on my face and made coffee and breakfast for both me and Hoseok.

I was feeling extra energized.

I felt like I could run a marathon and land on the moon with this excitement. Hell, I felt like I had just won the million dollar lottery. I mean, come on.. an actual successful eight hours of sleep and no interruptions or waking up in the middle of the night to yell at my neighbor?

What the hell happened to him?

~