Chapter 2

Yoongi

  "Was he hot?" Hoseok questioned me with a smile as he stuffed food into his mouth.

  "No, Hobi!" I pout as I curl into his couch. He had finally woke me up by kicking me and forced me to walk with him to his house down the street. I had told him about my encounter with the stupid bunny neighbor and he was curious about him.

  "Aw." Hoseok frowned and looked back at the tv show we were watching. "Was he at least a little cute? Did he have a friend with him?"

  "Hobi, he's a player." I stated. "The only way you'd have a chance with him is if you had a vagina, anyways." I said which caused Hoseok to sit up straight.

  "He told you he was straight?" He asked me and I turned to look at him.

  "No," I said, causing Hobi to throw his hands in the air dramatically.

  "Then why are you assuming his sexuality?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Because he's been fucking girls in his room every night for the past- How long have I lived there?" I said, losing track of my argument.

  Hoseok rolled his eyes and then planted them back on the television. "I just want some dick." Hoseok said and I laughed. "You won't give it to me, I already tried. What else do you want me to do?" He sighed and put his head down.

  I laughed even louder at that, showing my gummy smile and hit him slightly on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but there's no way in hell. I'm saving myself for-"

  "Saving yourself, my ass." Hoseok chuckled. "I walked in on you in high school at numerous parties so.." He looked me up and down.

  I coughed and straightened my posture. "What I meant was that I'm a changed man. I don't want your dick if I don't get your heart as well." I said with a grin. "Plus, I bottom too, so I wouldn't be giving you anything."

  Hoseok laughed and shrugged. "But if that neighbor of yours is cute, then I can get some meal, if you know what I mean." He wiggles his eyebrows and I grimaced at him.

"The only thing cute about him is the fact that he thinks he's worthy of having people like you to drool over him." I say as I roll my eyes.

How could he possibly bring someone home every single night? And the different moans and pitches obviously give away that they're different girls, so I'm glad I don't have a vagina. If I did, he'd probably already try to take me in as well.

Does he not want to commit to a girl? Is he that childish to play with people instead of having an actual relationship? Ugh, boys.

"I know you're lying, I know he's cute." Hoseok said with a grin, making me scrunch my nose up. "If he wasn't, he wouldn't be fucking people every night."

He's got a point, I guess.

"Fine," I give in to Hobi's little game. "He was kind of cute, but not your type." I said as I turn my eyes back to the television.

"What exactly is my type?" Hoseok asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Taehyung." I smirk at him as his face turns red at the name. He had a crush on our friend Kim Taehyung for the longest time, but he was afraid of being rejected so I promised to keep his secret safe with me.