Impressive Mrs. Malhotra

Start from the beginning

It was afternoon, when Nandini decided to pack their necessities.

Nandini- Mani get up na please...

Manik- kya hai Nandini let me sleep.

Nandini- acha mujhe suit-case utardo phir I won't disturb you promise.

But he did not budge.

Nandini- fine then!!! Soote raho aap. Mein khud he utar leti hu. Itna uppr rakha hua hai. Kya hoga... mein stool pe chadungi, peer phislega aur choot aaegi bs... who cares!!!

She spoke drammaticly. He groaned and got up

Manik- drama queen!!! Hogya drama...

She grinned and he shaking his head got up. He got the suitcase and placed it on the bed. He then himself lied down on the other side and Nandini got busy with the clothes.

She was putting her clothes in the bag when she noticed him turning and tossing on the bed.

Nandini- agar aapko neend nae aarae toh mere help he krdo. Zabar dsti ka kya soona...

She spoke controlling her smile. He turned to her and spoke sarcastically

Manik- courtesies to you Mrs. Malhotra.

She could not stop herself and giggled.

Nandini- now that you are awake, help me.

Manik- bolo kya krna hai.

Nandini- krna bs itna hai ke take out the clothes you want to take along and I'll pack them.

Manik- aur mujhe kya milega bdle mein??

Nandini- what do you mean???

Manik- see you spoiled my beautiful sleep. Toh pay back to hona chahea na... may be a reward...

He raised his eyebrows.

Nandini- Mr. Malhotra you are already getting a rewards of three weeks honeymoon trip alone with your wife. Isse bara aur kya reward chahea aapko....

Manik- smart haa...

Nandini- born smart....

He made a whatever face and went to the closet. She chuckled and got busy with her work.
_________________________________________
Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

Neyonika- Nandu!!! Mein andr aajao beta.

She turned to the door and spoke

Nandini- Neyoma aaea na....

Neyonika- kya karrae hai??

Nandini threw the change on the couch and both the ladies sat on the bed.

Nandini- kuch nae bs change nikal rae thi.

Neyonika nodded.

Neyonika- acha kuch loose aur comfortable pehenna, raat ka travel hai uppr se itni lambi journey hai.

Nandini- ha meine vo long dress nikala hai.

Neyonika- long dress??? Long dress kyu?? Koe mandir thodi jaarae hai tu, honeymoon hai!!!! Koe trouser pehen le yaa one piece pehenle.

Nandini- Neyoma trousers tk toh thiik hai pr one piece??? Nae mtlb niche dadu, papa sb honge na....

Neyonika- toh kya hua.. Kha thodi jaega tujhe koe. Aur tu bhe toh humare lia Mukti jese hai.