Part XVIII

(CASSANDRA)

The dancing lights and the sound of the sensual music is not helping me in this situation at all. We have been dancing for a couple of minutes already. Well actually, Hoseok was dancing with my stiff body.

Hoseok’s body was pressed against mine and the way his arms were around me gave me no choice but to follow his lead.

I tried to pushed him and getaway from his embrace but my efforts were no match with his strength.

“Don’t fight it , Casey”, he whispered in my ear and it made my whole body quivers. But thinking about the misery and the way he treated me last time was enough to wake my senses.

I stepped on his foot for him to release me and I succeeded.

“Fuck!”, he said while letting me go and jumping on one foot.

“Serves you right”, I left him in the middle of the dance floor.

I moved my way to where my friends are but I didn’t reached our table because I was dragged away. Hoseok had grabbed my wrist and is tugging me on to the second floor of the club.

“Let me go, Hoseok or I swear I will scream”, I tried removing his hands but he was holding it tightly.

“Why don’t you start screaming?”, I can’t see his face but the tone of his voice was obviously angry.

There were plenty of rooms on the second floor and I don’t know why they would have these in a club.

“Sorry hyung”, Jungkook rushed past us going to one of the rooms while tugging a shy girl with him.

“The heck!”, Hoseok was amused and walked to find a room.

Then one of the doors opened that made us stopped on our tracks. We were surprised when two people came out.

“Tessa?”, my friend was giggling and her hair was dishevelled. A man had his arm around her and his shirt was unbottoned.

“Jiminie?”, the guy brushed his hair and smiled at Hoseok.

“Oh, hyung”, Jimin was unbothered and kept on nuzzling Tessa’s neck which causes the girl to squeal in a flirty way.

“Casey, I’ll be going home or rather we’ll be going home ”, Tessa giggled.

Jimin dragged Tessa to leave and when she was beside me, “I told you I will get laid tonight”. I stared at their backs with an open mouth.

So much for being a friend and leaving me alone with Hoseok just to get a piece of Jimin’s ass.

Selfish bitch!

Hoseok resumed dragging me and we went inside a room. It has a bed with a dim light to add a romantic touch to the ambience which I hate in my present state with this man.

He let me go and closed the door before he turned to look at me.

“Let’s talk”.

“We have nothing to talk about”, I turned around, my back on him.

I didn’t hear anything from him instead I felt him hugged me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Casey. I’m sorry for what I did”.

His voice was full of regret and it’s tearing my heart into pieces. I closed my eyes trying to take control of my mind and disengage myself from his embrace.

“You don’t need to apologize. After all I was just some paid slut”, I stared into his eyes before I went for the door but Hoseok grabbed my waist and kissed me.

I was taken aback, I wasn’t able to react. His sweet breath and his passionate hunger urged me to open my mouth for him. I didn’t even realized that I had closed my eyes and my hands were on his chest.

Hoseok stopped and placed his forehead on mine.

“Please give me a chance. Let’s start over again”, he uttered in a raspy voice.

Once again, I moved away from him. It’s not easy to forget the pain for two years.

“And what gave you an idea that I want to start something with you?”, sarcasm was obvious in my tone but all he did was smirk and bite his lower lip.

Please don’t give me that look because my heart will melt easily, hoping I didn’t say it aloud.

“Because baby girl, you’re wearing the necklace I gave you”. He was looking at my neck.

“You didn’t give ...........”, but the words he said made me think about the gifts. He was my secret admirer?

“But why?”, I was confused, I clutched the necklace that I was wearing.

“Ever since our first night together I can’t get you out of my head and I knew after that night that you were not like the other girls. Somehow that job was your only choice”.

His explanation struck home and I wasn’t aware that a tear escaped my eye. I remembered the time that I was so confused and hopeless with the accident of my dad.

Hoseok engulfed me in his embrace and kissed the top of my head. I sobbed on his chest and clung to him.

“Then why? Why did you push me away?”, I asked amidst my whimpers.

“Because when I saw you at the concert, I got so jealous with that guy who kissed you. Then, you told Mr. Oh that you’re going to pull your contract. What was I supposed to do? I don’t want you to leave me and all those things messed up my head”.

I didn’t expect this confession from him.

“I was not myself for two years. Everytime I would try to call or think of visiting you my cowardice always takes over. I was afraid you’ll reject me and I was afraid to see you with someone else”.

My heart ache for him. For two years we had been suffering together.

“Oh, Hoseok”, was all I could say and wrapped my arms on his waist.

He raised my chin to stare at my eyes, “I love you, Casey. So, if you could just accept my apology I pro............”.

I didn’t let him finished. I grabbed his head to meet my lips in a passionate kiss. He was flustered at first but when he realized what happened he willingly returned my eagerness.

When all of a sudden someone opened the door. A couple who were kissing and touching each other entered the room, oblivious that the room was already occupied.

“ahemm”, Hoseok fake coughed and made the couple see our presence.

“Hyung!”.

“Taehyung?”.

“Jane?”.

“Casey?”.

“Sorry hyung. We’ll find another room”, Taehyung dragged the blushing Jane with him and closed the door.

“What’s with the maknae line tonight?”, I giggled at Hoseok’s frustration with his younger members.

“Now where were we?”, he looked at me with a playful grin and kissed me lovingly.

----------

----------

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

And the maknaes are at it again. 😀😀😀