Part IX

WARNING!!!!

Mature Contents 18+

-----

(CASSANDRA)

He kissed me after his amazing skill with his tongue. That's when I remember what Tessa had taught me.

I nagged her on questions about sex and she willingly told me her sexual encounters with her boyfriend.

Thanks Tessa, I mused to myself. As I courageously straddle the man before me, having him caught off guard and surprise.

When he entered the room earlier, I was worried that maybe he was a different man but when he came close to kiss me, I just knew he was the man who got my virginity. His smell, his kiss and the gentle caress were all familiar.

Alcohol was still helping me with my brave advances with this guy. I grind myself on his bulge and boy, was he hard.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and leaned down to kiss his neck, making traces with my tongue. His chest is well-toned. I felt his body tensed as I licked his nipples. He squeezed the side of my waist and I can sense his ragged breathing.

I guess I was doing the right thing based from his reactions.

I stopped and made him sit while I remove his shirt. The blindfold didn't stop me from exploring everything in his body. I was still straddling him while he was sitting and his arms rested on his sides.

I can feel him looking at me intently, wondering what will be my next move. My hand made contact with his arms. Arms that were hard and muscled. I then moved to touch his neck until I reached his face.

Curiosity about this man made me want to know what he looked like. There was no rule written on the confidentiality contract that says I can't touch his face.

I was expecting that he will flinched away but he didn't. My fingers traced the contour of his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and when I went for his soft lips, I felt him inhaled deeper.

He is beautiful. I concluded just by touching his face.

I was about to retrieve my finger when he caught it with his mouth and sucked on it and it made me go wild. I replaced my finger with my mouth and kissed him full on his lips as he clutched my sides.

I fumbled with his belt and he helped with it. Giving him time to undress, I left his lap.

When he returned, I pushed him lying back on the bed and resumed my position on his lap. I searched with my hands until I found what I was looking for.

My fingers clasped the full length of his manhood and made the owner growl. I moved my hand up and down slowly, making him ready for me. I then, licked the tip of his member before putting him in my mouth.

I was confident with what I was doing because I remembered that this was another one of Tessa's lessons, on how to play with his manhood inside my mouth.

I made the same action as I did with my hand, up and down. I felt the tension on his thighs. This made me licked and sucked more, knowing that he liked it. I was confused when I was suddenly pulled away.

But a ripping sound of a package made me grin.

His erection was now covered with a protection and he was ready. I straddle on top of him again as I grind on it making myself wet and heard him moan, softly. I moved my waist in circles as I put my hands on his chest and when I knew I was ready for him, I guide his hardness inside of me.

He felt so good inside. His pulsating member made me even more hot and sensual. I moved naturally to the rhythm of our desires. Making him succumbed to the fact that I was taking the lead to satisfy the hunger of our naked bodies.