Part XIII

WARNING!!!!

Mature Contents 18+

-----

(CASSANDRA)

I felt a sudden pain when he entered me. Tears were now flowing out of my eyes.

The gentle lover that I cherished was gone. This is not the man that I learned to care for. The man on top of me has deathly look on him.

What drove you to be like this? Why are you so angry at me?

He placed his head at the crook of my neck as he thrusts deeper inside of me. I can feel his ragged breathing. He let go of my hands and put his arms on my sides as he balanced himself to not put so much weight on me.

Even in his rage he still shows his concern for me. I know this is not you.

I cupped his face on my hands and looked at his eyes while he moves his dick in and out of me. Every movement was making me crave for more. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts and the friction made him growl.

I moved my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him closer to kissed his lips.

This is my last night and I am happy it is with you. I want it to be memorable. I want you to know I was starting to like you. I want to tell him these words but I can't.

His movements became faster which made me whimper. Then, when we were about to climax together he withdrew and released his fluids on my stomach making both of us shiver with contentment.

He stood up to get tissues and wiped my tummy. After that, he put on his boxers and shorts.

"Hoseok, I ......", I sat up. I want to talk to him, to explain but he cut me short.

"We don't need to talk. You will get paid and I will make sure they give you extra for the wonderful service", he said sarcastically.

His words pierced through my heart. He looked at me like a cheap trash. I was speechless.

I stood up and put on my coat that was on the chair. I didn't bother with my clothes and don't even care that I was naked inside.

I moved towards him and slapped him hard. "Don't bother, it's free", and I stormed out of the room.

Tears were running down my cheeks when I entered the elevator

Tears were running down my cheeks when I entered the elevator. I clutched the rail inside when the doors closed. It was bearable when other people looked at me like a slut everytime I entered the hotel, but hearing him say those words, hurt so much.

Not him. Not the man who got my virginity. Not the man who taught me pleasure. I can't control the tears that rushing out of my eyes.

The doors opened and I hurriedly went out. I want to get away from this place. I want to get away from him.