Part XVII

(HOSEOK)

"Sorry", I said to Yoongi who was waiting for me outside the restroom.

"Can't keep your hands to yourself?", and he smacked my head.

"Ouch! I said I was sorry", we went back to the dressing room.

"Where have you been? The show's about to start", Namjoon asked but I kept silent.

"Okay, let's do our best. Bangtan, bangtan!", he said and put our hands in the center.

"Bangbangtan!", we chorused.

-------

-------

(CASSANDRA)

The cheers of the crowd were amazing. They made the band more hyper and energetic.

Every performance of each member were mesmerizing to watch and when they sang as a group, they make the audience scream with enthusiasm.

Tessa went to my position, "Everything okay?", I asked shouting

"Yes, I just want to keep you company while watching Hoseok perform", she teased.

"I'm not watching him", I averted my gaze from the man who was performing on the stage.

"Yeah, right!", she said with sarcasm.

"I will see you later at the party?", Tessa asked.

"I don't know ........ I don't feel like it".

"If you don't come I will personally drag your ass going there", she threatened.

"Okay, okay. When did you become so violent?", I giggled.

"Good, I better get back to my post before Jane looks for me", she gave me a hand kiss before she left.

"Crazy bitch!", I yelled at her making her turn and smile.

When I returned my eyes at the stage Hoseok directly looked at me and wink. For some unknown reason my heart fluttered.