chapter thirty-five

Start from the beginning

Once we sat down, an old lady came over and smiled at us. "What can I get you?" I order some water for my drink. Justin told her he wanted a coke and smiled when she walked away. He takes my hands in his. I smiled at him and bit my lip. He grins.

A new waiter came over and placed our drinks down. "What would you like to eat?" he asked, getting his notebook out. I tell him French toast and I wait for Justin to order.

"I'll just have the same," he said quickly before looking back at me. I smile, I can't help it. He grinned and kissed my hand lightly.

"Love you." I mouth.

"You, too," he said softly. I beam and lean over the table to kiss him softly. He smiled against my lips and rubbed his thumb across my cheek. I smile and deepen the kiss a little. Someone cleared their throat so we pulled apart, me blushing like mad. The waiter placed our food down and gave us a small smile.

"Thanks." Justin says. I nodded my head in thanks and looked back at Justin. He smirks a little.

I raised my eyebrow. "What?"

"You're blushing."

"I am?" I slapped my hands to my cheeks and looked down.

He chuckles. "Its cute."

"It's not," I muttered.

"Yes it is love."

"Shut up," I grumbled, covering my face. He chuckles and we eat. Once we finished, we continued to sit there and talk. I'll miss this, a lot.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked quietly when I blinked away the tears.

"I'm going to miss this so much." I say quietly. He sighed and got up, quickly sitting down in the chair next to mine. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the side of my head. I lean into and try my hardest not to cry.

"Please don't cry, Ellie. I can't stand to see you cry." I bury my head in his chest. He groaned and stood me up. "Listen, I'm going to pay then we can go back to mine, okay? No crying," he said, tapping the end of my nose. I watched him as he walked over to the counter and paid. I sucked in a deep breath and forced a smile when he looked over at me. I wipe away a few stray tears when he isn't looking.

When he walked back over to me he led me outside. I looked at him in confusion when he turned around. "Come on, I'll give you a piggy back home." I smile and hop on his back. He tightened my legs around his waist and started walking. I kiss his neck lightly as he walks. His fingers lightly danced across my legs as we neared his house. Unlocking the front door, he called out to see if anyone was home. When he was satisfied that no one was, he shut the door and placed me down, kissing me softly before going to the kitchen. I go with him and wrap my arms around him from behind. He looked over his shoulder at me and grinned. I rest my head on his back and draw shapes on his abs. His back stiffened slightly before he tried to turn around. I smile and tighten my arms around him.

"Ellie," he groaned.

"Yes?" I giggle.

"Let me turn around," he told me.

"Why?" I asked, tiptoeing to kiss his neck lightly.

"So I can kiss you."

"But I'm having fun this way," I told him, smirking. I kissed the back of his neck again.

He groans. "Please love."

I felt a smile tug at my lips. "I love when you call me that," I told him, letting him turn around so he could see my grin. He immediately kisses me. I felt my grin widen against his lips. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck. He walks forward until my back hits a wall. I groaned and tried to pull him closer.