Marriage, In name only part fifteen

Marriage, In name only?

Part fifteen

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Three months ago

I heard them all tell me to eject. I tried I really did. I could see my future that I wanted to have with Carla flash in front of my eyes. The family that I wanted to have with her. Children for us to love and cherish. The love that I felt for her was so strong. I can still see the smile on her face of when I had came home this last time. Feel her lips on my skin and hear her laughter. Both of us playing in the lake on my land. Sun bathing naked in the shade of the tree's by the water.

"I love you Carla baby. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I love you very much you have made me whole."

I said this to Carla as I looked into her eyes that last day. I wish that I had said it to her before I left the house. But I never did and now I regret it.

I heard the wing of the plane crash into the side of the mountain. The plane spun in another direction the cover over my head popped off. The plane hit the mountain again and my seat finally ejected. The plane crashed below and I fell into the tress below me.

I woke up some time later to see that the fire had died down. I must have hit my head since it was so dark out now. I looked over at the plane and then the surrounding area. I was on my own. I tried to stand up. I fell back to the ground passing out again.

Again I woke up to complete darkness now. I pulled the parachute by the strings towards me. My head hurt like hell and so did my leg. I can't see to see how bad the damage is. I crawled over to the plane. It still had some fires going on inside of it. I pulled the chute with me and covered up with it.

I figured I was safe for the night anyway. Considering no one has found me by now. I still had the 9mm strapped to my leg. I pulled it out and kept it in my hand as I lay down on the chute and covered up with it. I would try to find a place to hide tomorrow and assess the damage done to my body. I hurt all over from the crash and plus I think I might have been shot too. Since my shoulder hurt also. I was one hurt puppy right know and all I wanted to do was sleep.

But when I did close my eyes I dreamed of Carla. She was alone and afraid. My dreams repeated them self's. She was crying for me to come home. Telling me that she loved me and she needed me. I tried so hard to tell her that I was going to come home.

The next time I woke up it was dark again. I must have slept the day away. I still had enough light to see by. I carefully stood up by holding onto the plane. I looked inside and saw that the First Aid kit was still there. I pulled it out and opened it. Thankfully it was in a fire safe box. The box was in bad shape but the things inside were still good to use. I put it back together and looked for other things like water and a branch or pole to lean on to walk. I found a branch and my canteen for water.

I finally found a small cave near by. I crawled inside and covered up the entrance with some branches. I pulled out the phone I had and tried to call Carla. I could hear her voice but she couldn't hear me. I'll try to call again later. But right now I was hungry and thirsty.

Leaving the cave to set up traps was hard. However I managed to get back up and make a trap to catch some local wildlife to eat. Thank god I still had my survival pack. After setting up the trap I looked around to try to find a good place to find some water. I walked into the forest looking for any sign of water. I found a small puddle by a tree and walked over to it. Trying to find any signs of life or danger. The water looked like it could have been part of a well, or an old stream bed. I pulled out the shovel I had and dug into the hole making it deeper and wider. After a while of digging I could tell that the water was coming straight up from the ground. It was a natural feed spring.