Marriage, In name only Part eleven

Marriage, In name only?

Part eleven

Thursday, July 29, 2010

" Carla are you awake yet?"

" Yes but I would rather stay here with you in bed."

" Me too. But I am going out for my run today and I wanted to kiss you before I left."

" OK." I rolled over to find Mark up and dressed. I sat up and kissed him.

" UM. You taste good. You keep that up and I'll crawl back into bed with you."

" You're the one with the roaming hands."

" You know what, I believe your right." He laughed and removed his hand from my breast.

" I know I am. Now get out of here before I change my mind and let you stay."

" You know you want me to."

" True. But we would be in bed all day and you know it."

He laughed again. He kissed me quickly and left the house for his run. I smiled as I got out a bed.

This week went by fast. But me and Mark could not even tell you what happened out side of the house. We were "getting to know one another" you could say. It was nice to not be afraid with him. Sometimes I think he really liked being with me. Not just about the sex but we are comfortable with each other. But the sex was wonderful. He made me feel special and cared for.

I slowly stretched and picked up my robe on my way to the bathroom. I took my time cleaning my body off. Some time in the night I had a visit from mother nature. Looks like I wont be doing anything tonight with Mark. I finished my shower and dressed quickly.

Breakfast was almost done when Mark came in.

" Hey go take a shower and I'll set the table."

" OK. I'll be right back." He said as he kissed me.

By the time he came back in the kitchen I had his food and coffee on the table. He sits down at the table with a smile. He is so handsome I thought to my self as I smile back at him. His smile would go to his eyes and make them shine. He was a big man but so gentle with me.

"Um, Mark." I said with a slight blush. I had to tell him we couldn't do anything for a while.

" Yeah?"

" I um had a visit from..." I stopped not knowing what to say as I turned redder.

" Visit? From who at this time of the morning?"

" From um Aunt flow."

" I thought you didn't have any family?" He asked me.

" No not a real aunt."

" I don't understand. You say you had a visit from Aunt Flo. But you don't have an Aunt."

" Yes."

" I'm lost Carla. Who is she then?"

" It's not a real Aunt." I said blushing badly. My face felt hot and I looked down at the table.

" OK. Not a real Aunt then. Who was it then? And why are you red are you hot?" He asked concerned.

" Mark. I'm trying to explain but I never had to talk about this to any one before."

" OK. I'm listening."

" It's um that time of, of the month." I whispered waiting for him to catch on.

" Time for what? What are you going to do?"