100 || Dead or Alive Or

It's still a foggy morning, we haven't taken a break for a while now and everyone's legs are cramping. Daryl and I lead the group with Rosita and Tara. Dwight rags close behind us with everyone else.

We march through the woods underneath a bridge. A truck just left, carrying someone of the Saviors.

Daryl turns to me as soon as they pull away. "Best to stay off the roads, head into the woods right there." Daryl tells me

"Get to the woods. Hurry." I tell them

They all jog into the clearing of the woods. I glare at Dwight as he walks by.

Daryl notices and shoves my shoulder slightly, and looks at my angrily. I roll my eyes and brush past him.

As we're walking through the woods, a walker comes near our group and startles many of the people.

"I got it." I inform, marching over and jogging away from the people

"I'll cover you." Dwight says

I fake trip and send the walker towards Dwight.

"Karma!" Rosita scolds

"What?! I fell!" I shout in defense. "He can handle it."

Daryl sends a glare at me. I get up, rolling my eyes, ripping the walker away from him and pike it in the skull.

I look back over to Daryl.

"Just keep 'em moving." Daryl orders

I roll my eyes, spinning on my heel and motion them to follow me.

We trudge through the trees for what seems like hours. I'm perfectly fine but the others are tired and need rest. They all decide to stop but Daryl keeps going.

I reluctantly follow with Rosita and Dwight.

Rosita jogs up to Daryl. "Hey. Daryl." She says turning him around

"Where are they?" Daryl asks as he looks for the group

"They needed rest. They're exhausted they haven't slept."

"All right, 10 minutes. Then we keep going. Imma go back, cover our tracks."

"I'll go with you." Rosita says

What she said made me angry and jealous but I'm sure it's to make sure nothing will happen so I brush it off.

"Question. Is there a reason why he's still alive." I ask, gesturing to Dwight who rests against a tree.

"Fight ain't over." Daryl says

"It is for him. I'm done waiting."  I growl, crossing my arms over my chest.

Tara steps up next to me. "We don't know what he's gonna do. The longer he stays the more of a danger he is."

Daryl hesitates to answer. "Not now. Not yet."

I let out an angry huff as he marches off into the woods.

"He's right. Dwight could have an angle we don't know about. He could help. He wants to. Can't give that up yet." Rosita says

I turn away, angrily glaring at the ground.

"We just lost the kid." Rosita says

I turn around and glare at her, getting in her face.

"Don't." Is all I say

She takes a step back. "Let's just stop. At least until we get to the hilltop."