26 || Hostage

I open my eyes to see white. Everything, pure white.

'Am I back a Hershel's?'

Then a black dot appears.

Then it starts growing. I fell pain in my leg. Ringing in my ears grows louder and louder. Then everything stops.

It's all black.

"She's awake." Someone says

I open my eyes to see Hershel.

"You were shot in the leg. Then you cut open your thigh. Your leg is fully healed though. You can walk just fine."

"How long was I out?"

"Not too long. About a week." He tells me

I look down to see I'm in new black jeans.

I stand up and stretch. It feels awful to be alive.

"Where is everyone?"

"Glenn and Maggie went for a run and everyone else is looking for Rick."

"Alright."

I go downstairs to eat something.

-time skip-

I'm sitting at a table eating stale cereal when I get a tick in my neck. Something is wrong. I know for a fact it's not Daryl and everyone else.

"Hershel! Where's Glenn and Maggie?! Somethings wrong I need to find them! If I don't get back, don't panic I'll find a way home!" I yell as he tells me the directions.

I run out of the gate, hop on my motorcycle and speed towards the store as fast as I can.

-time skip-

I roll my bike to a stop as quietly as I can. I'm about a quarter mile away. I start running to the store. When I get near, I see a car. There standing in front of me is a strange man holding Glenn and Maggie at gunpoint. There is a strange woman with a white katana hiding behind the car but she doesn't seem like a threat.

I take my katana and hold it to the man's neck. As if on cue, he pushes the katana out of my hand and flips me over his shoulder. I land on my back looking up.

I growl, kick my legs back and hit him in the groin. As soon as I turn to face him he kicks me back to the ground and points a gun at my head.

I start growling louder.

"Well, well, well." He starts "looks like we have a little Tiger over here."

He drags me by my foot towards the car. Since I keep squirming he knocks me out.

-

I wake up blindfolded. I listen closely. We travel across gravel and dirt roads. We sound like we are in Glenn's car. This doesn't sound like the road to the prison. Yes, I pay attention to the sound of the roads. It's useful.

Then I'm thrown out of the car. And onto the asphalt. I don't bother getting up. Someone grabs my arm and yanks me off the ground. We slowly walk through some weird places. I pay attention to the turns,

Left,

Right,

Right,

Then I'm pushed into a room and run into a table. I pick myself up and get dragged into a chair. My hands are tied down and a person takes off my blindfold. I sit there, poker-faced as soon and the blindfold leaves my eyes. I had to lie a lot when I was younger. To my dad, my mom, the cops, and even strangers. I'm used to it. But, I'm sorta proud.

-time skip-

I sit there, listening to that man beat the shit out of Glenn. I sit there. I can't flinch, I can't cry, I can't show any sign of weakness. They are a danger to us.

I wait. Patiently.

Soon a man walks through the door. He was bald, strong arms, one hand and the other was a knife. He was the man that took us here.

"Hey there little kitty," he says "you seen my baby brother?"

I stay there looking at the door. Going through every possibility of a way out of here. He slams his knife and on the table. I don't even flinch

"You, don't scare easy. I love that!" He says

I keep looking straight ahead.

"But when someone asks you a question, you speak." He says holding his knife to my face.

He gets closer to my face to try to imitate me. He reminds me of my dad. It's disgusting.

"Your a real pretty one, I'd be surprised if Darlina didn't like you." He says caressing my face with his knife.

I want to punch him in the face so badly but if I do this could get worse. But what's a little blood?

"Ya know kitten, your starting to piss me off. But since I'm not allowed to hurt a pretty lady like you, I'll let someone else do it."

With that, he walks out of the room. Darlina must be Daryl. Was this the guy they were looking for when we first met? What an asshole. I wouldn't want to save him for shit.

Soon a tall, dark haired, brown eyed man walks in.

"Wow, Merle was right! You are a pretty one."

I let out a low growl to drive him away. He looks at me like he doesn't want to hurt me. But he's a good liar.

He takes out a knife and walks over to me, slowly. He gently cuts my ropes off from the chair.

'Big mistake.' I think to myself

He sits down and leans back into a chair across from me. I look him dead in the eye and slightly glare.

"We'll take you back to your people, explain this is all a misunderstanding. Tell us where they are, we'll drive you there."

"What did you do to them?" I growl

"I can't tell you, your people are dangerous. Handcuffed my man to a roof, forced him to amputate his own hand."

"Wasn't there," I reply coldly, making sure not to say too much

"You just tell us where they are and we'll bring them here. You'll be safe I promise."

"I'll kill you," I say tilting my head slightly

His mood changes instantly. He looks angry. I want to smirk so badly.

"Stand up, please." He says

I stay sitting. He leans forward and says again,

"Stand up."