64 || Alexandria

We slowly approach the gate with caution. I take out my bow. I really haven't used it in a while. The gate slowly crawls open.

Then a trash can falls over, startling us all.

Daryl and I both shoot the animal at the same time, reminding me of the first time we met.

He picks up the possum, and hands me my arrow, smirking. Guess he remembered too.

The gate fully opens, revealing an unhappy man with curly hair.

"We brought dinner," Daryl says, holding up the animal.

"It's ok. Come on in guys." Aaron says

As we slowly walk in, I glare at the man. He steps back, slightly scared.

"Before we take this any further, I need you all to hand in your weapons." The new man says.

I look to Rick and slowly shake my head no. There is no way I'm turning over my knives, katanas, and pistols.

"Stay, you hand them over." The man says.

"We don't know if we wanna stay," Rick says looking from me to the man.

"It's fine Nicholas," Aaron says to him

"If we're gonna use them, we would have started already," I say stepping up next to Rick intimidatingly.

"Let them talks to Deanna first," Aaron says

"Who's Deanna?" Abraham asks

"She knows everything you wanna know about this place. Rick, why don't you start?" Aaron says

I start to hear distant walker sounds. I growl lowly and Aaron and Nicholas look at me weirdly.

"Sasha," Rick says

She turns around and shoots the walker down.

"Good thing we're here," Rick says

Rick goes into a building to talk to Deanna.

Soon he comes out and someone brings a cart for our guns.

"They're still your guns. You can check them out whenever you go beyond the wall. But inside here we store them for safety." Deanna says

I'm the last to put my guns on the table. My pistols are camouflage. One blue and one yellow. There is a big 'K' carved in both of them, just to ensure they're mine.

Rick looks over at me and motions his head to the cart. I roll my eyes and slowly walk up to the cart. I place my guns on top of the cart. They stand out, being the only colored guns here.

"Should have brought another bin." The girl with the cart says.

-time skip-

Daryl and I sit on the steps of everyone's new house. He is gutting the possum and I'm watching. He throws the guts of the possum in front of me.

I pick up the heart and take a small bite out of it while looking at Daryl. I'm mainly doing this to gross out him.

"You're gross." He says sarcastically.

I laugh and throw the heart back into the porch. I spit out the spice and wipe the small amounts of blood off of my face. I make a disgusted face.

"This is gonna stain the porch," I tell him.