86 || East

I get up out of my chair and go over to Rick's house. I can't just let her leave. I shouldn't.

When I get there, Tobin already told him.

When we get to the gate, Abraham says something about Daryl leaving.

"What?!" i yell

I grab my motorcycle and ride to the gate. I have to go get him.

"Karma you can't." Rick says

"I am not letting him leave again."

Sasha opens the gate and I follow his motorcycle tracks. He's been gone for a while.

-time skip-

I ride along the side of the road, watching the tracks and not the road. I look up for a split second and find a walker in my path.

"Shit."

I swerve around the walker and almost crash into a tree.

I hop off my bike and roll across the asphalt. I somehow didn't scratch my arms or legs. Im alright.

It's too hard to keep track on my bike. I hide it under some broken branches.

I take out my katana and look for tracks. I lost them. I can't find his tracks anywhere. I throw my katana on the ground.

I throw my arms around in anger. I pick up my katana and walk over to a walker.

I swing my katana at its head. It falls and blood flies everywhere. I pick up my katana and swing down on it's dead body. I repeat this until it's bits and pieces.

I look over into the woods and find the railroad tracks. I push through the trees and find a van from Alexandria. I run across the railroad and jump over the dead bodies.

Glenn, Michonne, and Rosita get out of the car.

"Karma!" Michonne yells

I turn around.

"Where is he?" I say panicked

"We don't know we just got here ourselves," Glenn says

I look around for any sign of him. I uncover his bike. It was under a pile of branches and leaves.

"Which way did Dwight go?" Glenn asks Rosita

"We should let him do this." She says

"No." I growl and march up to her

"But he doesn't know what he's doing. We don't." Glenn says holding me away from Rosita

"Maybe him trying this makes you feel better about it right now. Maybe they keep knowing more about us than we know more about them. Or maybe Daryl's gonna get himself killed. Which way did Dwight run?" He says

She nods her head over towards the woods. I lead the way through the woods and into a meadow.

I approach him. He shoots the tree next to me with his crossbow.

I rip it out of the tree and march up to him.

"Watch the hell out." I growl at him.

"Yeah, I did." He says as he rips the arrow from my hand.

"What the hell are you doing?" I say angrily

"You shouldn't have come." He says as he marches off.

"You shouldn't have left." I say back.

"When I split off from Sasha and Abraham, he was out there in the woods, in that burned-out forest with them girls, put a gun to my head, tied me up! I even tried to help him." He yells in my face.

"So, you think it's your fault?" Glenn says

"Yeah, I know it is. I'm gonna go do what I should've done before."

"What for her? She's gone, man. You're doing this for you." Glenn says

"Man, I don't give a shit,"  Daryl says and starts marching off

"Daryl...we need to get back there and figure this out from home. Our home. We need you, everybody back there needs us right now. It's-it's gonna go wrong out here." Glenn reasons

"We'll square it. I will. I promise you. Just come back." Michonne says

"I can't."

"Daryl." Glenn starts

"Man, I just can't!" He yells

"Don't do this!" I yell

"Not again." I whisper

"I can't either." Rosita says

Rosita and Daryl go one way and Michonne and Glenn the other. I stand right where we parted. Lookin at Daryl as he grows farther and farther away.

"Coward." I say to myself

I punch a tree and a snap crack is heard. Not from my knuckle but it was a branch.

I get a sharp tick in my neck.

Someone whistles. A man steps out with his gun pointed at my face. Another steps out and then more surround me.

I charge at one and stab him in the head.

89

My anger drips off into him. I bite the face off on another. I spit their skin onto the ground.

90

One man grabs me and holds a gun to my head.

"No. We need her alive." A man says stepping out from behind a tree.

I look at him and start growling. Blood covers my face, making me look like an animal.

"Hi." He says smirking.

"I'm Simon."