y/n: thank you sawamura san" you said as you fully stood up facing him, hmmm could you please umm.. " there is hesitation in your voice but decided to say it anyway but before you can explained to him what is happening a group of man shows in the corner. Daichis body tense up as he saw them with Katana, Yakuza that is they slowly approach you but he was grabbed by you and just like there is no tomorrow the two of you run away from the group. The group advancing fast in minute.

Daichi: what is happening?? He said as he holds your hand not letting go, you on the other hand mumble something he cannot understand. You pulled him inside the science lab which is one of the furthest room in the building.

Panting hard, Daichi tried to get some answers from you

Daichi: who are those and what's happening?" he asked you, you quickly placed your hand on your mouth shutting him off. A visible blush forming in his cheeks your hands is very soft in his mind.

y/n: okay, I'll answer you it's only been a day and there has been a problem" you sigh " they are my father's clan enemy I think they heard I am attending a high school in this part of japan and decided to kidnap me. I don't want others to be in danger because of this so I run away from my group of friends but I am so sorry that you got caught up in this. Sawamura san" you said but for now you need to stick with me if we got caught they will kill you.

Daichi gulp in this: okay" is the only things he say after so. Few minutes passed and you slid the door open checking the place you grab hold on Daichis bigger hands and you guide him out the place. The escape has been smooth not until you were on the gates. To your dismay the gate was blocked with the cars of the yakuza and some of them were on look out. You were observing from the bushes but then something bad happen.

The volleyball team just finished their practice and they were approaching the gate to get home, Daichi watch his team mates in horror. He slowly stood up and was preparing to approach the yakuza group he knows he don't stand a chance but at least he will try.

Before he can fully go out there you caught his hand " you will die if you go out there" you said with shaking voice he answered you bravely " I can't just let my team, my family be hurt" he said as he gently took of your hand from his hand.

y/n: you are really interesting Daichi san" he stood fully and run towards the group , you stood there being confused. You slowly walked towards them, the yakuza finally noticed you " don't touch them it's me you wanted so let them all go" you shouted at them

Boss: if you promised to be good and come with us then there won't be any problem" he smirks at you, you nodded and started following him. Daichi was sure it was not their plan, after you took 5 step you run towards the guy in the back who has his sword aiming at the orange shorter boy. Hinata screech as he saw you kicked the guy who was now on the floor.

y/n: You promised and yet failed the minute I gave my decision how pathetic, low class" you insult the leader he was angry.

Boss: You brat you had the exact attitude your father have, arrogant and so full of yourself. Men Kill them all" he shouted and all the man on the field prepare to strike.

y/n: Huh I wish it never leads to this, you slowly pulled your kimono ribbon taking of the first layer of it along the ribbons, the whole volleyball watch at awe. You were not just wearing black plain kimono, you tied your hair as you pulled a sword behind your kimono, and there no time wondering how that thing was there.

y/n: Daichi gather them in a circle and don't move" you shouted the group nodded as they form a circle, as much as they wanted to help you it was very dangerous. The men started to attack you and with a swift movement you slowly and surely started beating them all one by one, each trike was deep cut that could kill but with the number of the man in this fight it will only take few minutes for you to worn off. Realizing this you bit your lower lip trying your best to hold on until your rescue comes.

Haikyuu X Reader (Various Chars X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें