She's The Cursed Goddess

DEMIGOD TRILOGY 1: She's The Cursed Goddess

She was created by mistake and has been dealing with bad luck ever since she was born. Chantara Sabrina doesn't have a permanent surname. She is cold and blunt yet deep inside she's thoughtful, honest, and kind.

However, she always distances herself from people. Her beliefs turned upside down when she met her new single parent. The idea of adopting her sends another fear and chills down her spine. She does not believe such myth, not until, she is claimed as the daughter of Poseidon, the Lord of the Sea, storms, earthquakes, and horses.

Along the venture of her new lifestyle, she'll gain the family she always hoped for, friendship, and countless perilous paths on discovering her identity. But before she could do that, she must first unravel her connection with the moon.

And her direct connection with Anostatos, the cabin for major gods' offspring.

***

DISCLAIMER: 

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are fictitious manner. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All right reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

Plagiarism is the representation of another author's language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions as one's own. Plagiarism is considered a violation of academic integrity and a breach of journalistic ethics. It is subject to sanctions such as penalties, suspension, expulsion from school or work, substantial fines and even incarceration.

Therefore, no to plagiarism!