P R E L U D E

Gaea, the personification of the earth, and Ouranos, the personification of heaven, were parts of the root of every being that was born. From the first generation until the time of Olympians.

The twelve Olympians are the major deities of the Greek pantheon, commonly considered to be Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, and Dionysus.

They were called Olympians because they resided on Mount Olympus. Although Hades was a major ancient Greek god and was the brother of the first generation of Olympians: Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, and Hestia—his realm was the underworld, far from Olympus. And thus, he was not usually considered to be one of the Olympians.

Many conflicts arose and much history had been written throughout several years. Many heroes had been born. And the world keeps on evolving. Another millennia had passed, and everyone thought that these stories were now myths, but no one knows that they are always roaming around the world.

Whenever the flame is bright, the gods are there.

They're here in the Philippine civilization. Hiding in plain sight, protecting the mortals from the things that their mind couldn't comprehend.

Artemis. Primarily the Goddess of the hunt, the wilderness, virginity, the Moon, archery, childbirth, protection, and plague. The daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo.

She lost her virginity, taken by Poseidon, Lord of the Seas. She never thought there was a god who dared to take her most protected virginity. Can she still be considered the Goddess of Virginity?

She returned to Olympus and told her father, Zeus, of what happened. The sky quickly dimmed, the heavy rain fell upon the ground, and the lightning was dancing followed by the thunder drumming above the sky.

The furious Zeus can be heard in every realm. After he learned of what had happened, Poseidon was banished in Olympus for ten years, deprived of ambrosia and nectar as a punishment.

Zeus asked Artemis if she wanted to abort the child, but she quickly refused. He clenched his fist scornfully after hearing his daughter's response. He made a choice for her, Artemis needs to choose between staying in Olympus and brand her a traitor of her own oath, or curse her own child and the Olympians shall never abandon her.

The Goddess of virginity was teetering between two different courses, but a moment or two, she heaved a sigh when she finally made a decision. She chose the second one rather than to be considered as a traitor.

The day before Artemis give birth, the ritual took place at midnight with the presence of the other major deities. She was at the center, sitting on the golden chair while the eleven deities stood and surrounded her. Poseidon was summoned back to Olympus, solely for this purpose.

"Filia Diana aeternum patietur. Haec erit compensatio furtivae matris pudicitiae!"

Artemis closed her eyes when her father's voice echoed inside the ritual chamber while uttering those curse words. A clear white crystal fell upon her eyes and raced down quickly to her cheeks. She murmured something before releasing the curse of the moon.

"I am sorry, child. You should have never been born. It's a mistake."

The Olympus palace trembled due to the releasing and combining power of the twelve major deities, passing it to Artemis. The cursed child of Artemis, riding a broken shell of an egg floating in the middle of the ocean, was found by a fisherman named John. After the ritual, Poseidon was banished again to complete his remaining years before he's allowed to return to Olympus.

Apollo, the God of light, the Sun, prophecy, philosophy, archery, truth, inspiration, poetry, music, arts, manly beauty, medicine, healing, and plague, saw a devastating prophecy that shuddered his entire divine being.

The world will be shaken by the traitors, rebellion against Olympians, destined heroes will set out to save the entire realms. The vessel of the King from the past shall be descended, and the root of the arising conflicts shall be the one who has the power to end it.

The deities couldn't distinguish who is the one who have the power to end the upcoming chaos, therefore, they waited. While they are waiting, the deities decided to choose the rightful mortals to receive the gift power of the elements. After every rightful mortal received their gift, they were distinguished by their abilities.

A decade later, cities were formed inside the realm of the half-bloods. There is Fotia City, the favored mortals who were given the power to manipulate fire. Gi City, the favored mortals who were given the power to manipulate boulders, sands, the ability to grow a plant, or anything that related to earth.

Nero City, the city of favored mortals who were given the power to manipulate water and its sub-ability to manipulate ice. Lastly, Aeras City, the favored mortals who were given the power to manipulate air.

These cities are living harmoniously in the realm of half-bloods alongside the three cabins of the demigods: Anostatos, Chamilos Magna, and Mesi Magna.

The Olympians themselves called them an elementia cities.