#26: pierced ears

" come on baka-chiiiin, pleaaase??" you stared at him with big doe eyes and had your hands clasped together.

He stared at you annoyed. " hey pipsqueak, stop annoying me with your request. We both know Reiji will get mad when he finds out about this"

You knitted your brows and pouted. " are you afraid of Mama Reiji?" you asked teasingly and he immediately gave you an 'are you serious?' look.

" Me? afraid? huh, you seem to forget that I'm your bravest and coolest big brother" he side smirked and crossed his arms, making a smug expression.

" Yeah right. Then why won't you pierce my ears?" now it's you who crossed your arms.

He glared you down and you two had a small glaring contest.

" tch, fine. but don't be a baby and cry about the pain" he said in a firm tone and turned his heel, walking away. You ran to catch up to him and called him while you're at it.

" I am not a CRYBABY!"

-- --

" WAAAAAHHHH BAKA-CHIN THAT HURTS!" You wailed. You hit the pillow that you were laying your head on because of the pain. Ayato groaned in annoyance at you as he once again, moved the needle away from your ear.

" THEN STOP MOVING SO MUCH!"

" THEN DO IT FAST BECAUSE IT HURTS!"

" I CAN'T DO IT IF YOU MOVE SO MUCH! LOOK AT YOUR EARS, IT'S SO RED!"

You both groaned out of frustration.

" Just. Stay. Still" he said through gritted teeth as he put up his pointer finger against your face.

" what's happening? why is it so noisy in this room?"

Both you and Ayato flinched and immediately turned to the owner of the voice.

" what are you doing, Ayato?" Subaru asked as he went towards you two. His eyebrows knitted in confusion as he the sight of you on the couch and Ayato on the floor appeared before him.

" this lil pipsqueak right here wants me to pierce her ears" Ayato answered, noticing his younger brother's confusion.

Subaru chuckled. " looks like y/n really is a Sakamaki. Well then, I challenge you not to cry like you always do" he made a smug expression at you which made you scowl at him in return.

" hey, do you remember that time we went to the beach?" your red haired brother suddenly asked.

" yeah, why you bring that up now?" you ask. Subaru made himself comfortable by sitting on the nearby couch. Watching you amused.

" remember what we did to Shu?"

You chuckled at the memory.

" yeah, we buried him in the sand. He yelled at me and called me--OW! WHATTAFU-" Ayato slapped his hand to your mouth, causing you to glare at him. He glared back at you as well.

" were you going to say, what I think you were going yo say?" you shot your head to Subaru who looked stern.

Ayato removed his hand from your mouth and wiped it on your shirt. Like his hands got dirty and you rolled your eyes at him.

" um, no..? of course not. I was going to say what the 'fudge', but of course, Baka-chin always has to think dirty" you squinted your eyes at the brother whose name you mentioned and he, of course, sauinted back.

Subaru hummed at your response.

" oi, since when do you act like that? you're turning into another Reiji, it's creepyyyy" Ayato rubbed his arms as if it was cold and made a weird expression.

You lifted your hand to touch your now pierced ear. You grunted a bit when you touched it with force and it hurt.

" baaka~ don't touch it yet, of course it'll hurt!" Ayato teased and made you turn your head to the other side so he could pierce your other ear.

" oi, don't call y/n that. You know she gets that from you, that's why you're Baka-chin" Subaru chuckled at his own words and so did you. Ayato pinched your ear because of that.

" ow! Chubaruuu~ Baka-chin's bullying meeee!" you whined playfully.

" you brought that upon yourself"

You pouted at the ivory haired vampire.

Everything went silent because it seems Ayato got focused. " oi, I want you to think happy thoughts"

" hmmm...." you hummed as you thought away.

Playing with Kana-chin and Laito-nii.....Chubaru and Baka-chin dancing salsa....UNICORNS!...Chubaru giving me piggy back rides....Shu treating me sweets and eating them with me even though he doesn't like sweets that much....getting Baka-chin trapped in Kana-chin's weird doll room....teasing Baka-chin.....eating all of Baka-chin's takoyaki....playing with that-kid-that-i-don't-know-his-name from school....

You felt Ayato touching your ears and you felt the tip of the needle sinking into the flesh of your lobe.

Putting makeup on Laito-nii....Shu and Mama Reiji in a maid outfit..HAHAHAHAHA--FUCK!

You slapped your hand closed against your mouth and your eyes widened. Did I say that out loud?

When you looked at your brothers, their eyes are widened as well. The painful feeling on both your ears were thrown out of comprehension.

" you know there are penalties for using foul language. Right, y/n?"

You and your two brothers whipped your head towards the owner of the voice which surprisingly is, Mama.

" but...I didn't use foul language...I said FART!"

Ayato chortled at your pathetic excuse.

You subtly hid your pierced ears with your hair before your big brother might catch on.

" y/n, come with me" your bespectacled brother called and turned on his heel, expecting you to follow him. So you did.

" don't worry, he's just gonna take you to the dungeon" Ayato teased.

Your eyes went wide. " we have a dungeon?!"

Subaru facepalmed. After all the years you lived with them, you had no idea the mansion had a dungeon?!

" we're gonna have to clean that dirty mouth of yours" Reiji said to you and you both left the room, making the door slam to close. Leaving Ayato and Subaru in the room.

" that came out dirtier than it should have..." mumbled Ayato, and Subaru sweatdropped at his baka brother.

**
I have another book in my drafts (still dialovers) but it's still not ready.....it's so not ready.

Oh, and good luck with exams, because over here exam week is coming for our souls and I'm so not ready =3=

I'm sleepy, good night bunbuns.