#21: onii-chan's POV (Subaru)/when I fell in ❤ with you

" Chubaruuuu!!!"

I turned to see my adorable little sister running towards me. She jumped and I caught her in my arms.

One of her greeting habits that I can't get enough of.

She just came back from visiting that guy.

" did'chu miss me?" She looked up at me and asked with her eyes wide. So cute!

" of course I did. So, what happened over there?" I tucked her hair to her ears.

" Papa talked to me. He fed me sweets!" She grinned as she exclaimed the word sweets.

I smiled.

Seeing her happy and smiling like this everyday is the highlight of my life.

I've never actually felt loved. But when (y/n) came around, I think I now know how it felt. I don't know why, but (y/n)'s very different from us. She's very caring and worries for us a lot. She's also very sweet and thoughtful. When one of my brothers get mad at her (w/c is a rare occurence now), she would do her best to apologize.

That's how she won Kanato and Reiji's hearts.

(Y/n)'s very precious to me, and I'll do everything to protect her smile.

" hey, I heard there's a nearby carnival here. Wanna go?" I asked.

" YES!" I swear I saw her eyes form hearts.

-- --

I think we're done with all the rides here. (Y/n)'s so hyper, sometimes I can't keep up. When she sees a ride, she would immediately run towards it, point to it and call me; " Chubaru! Chubaru! can we? Can we? Pweeeeeaaase! *insert puppy eyes*"

I chuckled. How can someone coming from my family be this cute?

" alright, alright"

The last ride we went onto was the ferris wheel.

" Woooooow~ evewything's sparkly up here, Chubaru!" Her eyes gleamed as she looked down the gondola.

" careful" I made her sit down properly. We were sitting across each other.

" Chubaru, who changed my diapews when I was a baby?"

She asked out of nowhere and my eyes widened. I laughed at the question.

" we all did."

Then her eyes widened.

" all of you?!"

" yeah, we took turns taking care of you. It was fun and horrifying at the same time 😁" I held back the laugh that was forcing itself to come out of my mouth as I reminisced.

●o● (her face)

I remembered the first time I was in charge of taking care of her...

Fleshbeck mah mehn~

" uguu~" I stared at the thing they called 'baby'.

I'm not sure what to do.

Suddenly, her hands were up in the air as if telling me something.

" ...what?"

" eh." Her hands were still in the air and it opened and closed.

Maybe she's telling me to--

"You want me to carry you?"

" uguuaaa"

" o-okay then." I cautiously snaked my hands under her, she was staring at me while I was lifting her up.

She's so light...and...soooft! Omg!

She yawned. Her eyes drooped. I notice her smol baby hand was clutching on my shirt.

Omg look at this smol tiny baby hands, I've never seen anything so small. Look at how it clutches onto my shirt. Why am I melting???

Then, she was sound asleep.

Oh, she made me pick her up so she could sleep...

End of Fleshbeck~

I chuckled.

That was the time I fell in love with (y/n). And since then, I've decided to protect her.

I got a little emotional there...

We were still inside the gondola.

I stared at (y/n).

She stared back...

And smiled.

I can't help but smile, too.

**
I've melted.

Wut happened to Chubaru? 😂