#5: that idiot

" ow!" You squeaked.

A basketball hit you right in the head.

" you were in the way, pipsqueak."

You knitted your eyebrows and pouted. Why must he always call you names? When you came out here to bring him takoyaki, some drinks and a towel? You thought.

" you're such a meanie, Baka-chin!" You stuck your tongue out, showed off the takoyaki before leaving.

He was surprised that you brought him takoyaki, and he can't just let you go, not without a bite of his favorite food!

" hey, pipsqueak!"

You stopped and turned to him with an annoyed pouty face.

He's got to admit, your annoyed expressions were cute. That's why he always teases you. And it's not everyday you get blessed to have a sister, it's nice to have a little sister running around to play with.

" what?!" You asked in an annoyed tone.

" how many times do I have to tell you to call me 'Ore-sama'?"

You groaned. You thought your bug brother was gonna apologize, but no. He just had to be a jerk.

You threw him the drinks and he caught it (it's in a can). You threw him the towel and he caught it too. He stared at you in confusion. Then, you stuffed takoyaki in your mouth, one by one.

His eyes went wide.

" are you crazy?! that's still hot! There's still smoke around it!"

" aw wonk kher!" (I don't care!)

Your tongue was burning, Ayato watched you in awe and confusion.

You tried to eat all of it, but you ended up choking. You coughed, and Ayato got worried. He hurriedly went towards you and made you spit the takoyaki.

" you idiot, do you want to die, pipsqueak?!"

" ah caen't deh, emma vhemphr" (I can't die, I'm a vampire) you said with your tongue sticking out. Your tounge was burnt.

" you're really stupid. We die if we get stabbed in the heart by a silver knife, or shot by a silver bullet."

You glared at him. You got hurt and he's still calling you stupid?

" *sigh* you even wasted takoyaki..." He murmured while he stared at the chewed up, spat out takoyaki.

You stomped away. You were trying to be a good little sister to him but he's not being a good big brother to you! He's more  concerned about the takoyaki!

" where are you going?"

You ignored him and ran away. But he chased after you, and he caught you.

" why are you running away, little pipsqueak?"

" you're bad! you're a big meanie! I brought takoyaki so we could eat together, but you're an idiot, Baka-chin!"

" what? what did I do? tell me, if it's about the basketball, it's your fault, you were in the way!"

There was silence.

You wailed.

Out of frustration.

" I-I just *sniff* wanna hang out with *hic* you be-because we always *sniff* fight"

Ayato's face was stunned. He stared for a minute, thinking of what to do. Then he smiled softly.

He bent down so the two of you are on eye level, and ruffled your hair.

" you crybaby. Ore-sama will teach you basketball, and after that, we can get takoyaki. Does that sound good?"

You stared at him...

Then, you slowly nodded.

He chuckled.

" I knew you can't resist your big brother!" He grinned. Fangs and all.

When you saw him grin, you grinned too, showing your fangs also.

" alright, let's go" he went to get the ball and suddenly passed it to you. You catched it with your reflexes.

" oh, and, when we get takoyaki, don't stuff it all in your mou--"

You threw the ball to his face. You couldn't help but laugh at his expression.

" hahaha! that's for calling me a pipsqueak!"