#27: onii-chan's POV (Laito)/when you made him speechless

" oi, Laito-nii, you think I'll ever have a boyfriend?" you asked your brother from the other side of the dressing room. He was patiently sitting outside of the dressing room.

You two were at one of those fancy clothing stores because your brother just had to be extra. Well, a large part of that is also because you're rich lol.

He was just scrolling away on his phone when you suddenly asked him a question.

" why the sudden question?" he asked in a bit of a singsong voice and rested his head on his hand.

" you guys just...I don't think I'll ever have a boyfriend because you guys scare off all the boys" you replied. He noticed that your tone was worried. Maybe of fear of possibly never having a boyfriend, and nervousness maybe because you don't open up this topic to him very often.

" nfu~ of course you'll have a boyfriend imouto-chan, you're too cute to ignore!" Laito giggled a little at the end of his praise.

" I'M SERIOUS!" you yelled sounding a bit frustated and Laito laughed at your tone. He then laid back on the couch and had his arms spread to the headrest.

" imouto-chan, what's taking so lo~ng?" he asked in a bored but playful manner and you smiled when you heard his small whine.

" I'm having a hard time with the zipper!" you shouted out and let out small fits of laughter while at it.

Laito sighed and smiled as he shook his head. " I'm coming" he said and you started to hear footsteps approach the dressing room.

" BACK OFF THOT!" you yelled to the dressing room curtain. You glared at the curtain, awaiting for your brother's head to pop out to the side.

You heard him chuckle just outside the dressing room.

" okay, help me but...NO PEEKING!" you turned your back to the curtain and walked backwards until you hit the slightly open part of the curtain, which was to the side.

Laito noticed you revealed your backside where the zipper was down to the small of your back. He let out an  'ufu~' and zipped up your dress.

" okay, get back to your seat" you ordered and he smiled at your request, making his way back to his comfy seat.

" prepare yourself for the wonderful, the majestic, Unicorn Princess y/n!" you pulled back the curtain and you stepped a foot forward. Everytime you take a step, the tip of your dress would rise up a bit and fall down by gravity.

You stepped out of the dressing room and revealed your appearance to your brother. You made a slow turn to showcase your gorgeous dress--which was a hard find.

 You made a slow turn to showcase your gorgeous dress--which was a hard find

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(kinda looks like Yui doe?)

Once you shot your head to your brother, he seemed to be frozen, staring at you.

You looked at him and analyzed if he's having a stroke or nah.

" Laito-nii?" you called.

He was still staring at you and he had his mouth parted slightly.

" wow, did I actually leave you speechless, Laito-nii?" you laughed to yourself.

Laito chuckled softly but can't tear his eyes off of you. " wow I...I can't find the right words, imouto-chan..." he smiled and went towards you to stand in front of you. He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and sighed.

" look at you, you're growing up so fast. Next thing we know, you'll be bringing your boyfriend to introduce him to us" He gave a gentle smile, but his smile looked somewhat sad, you thought.

" Laito-nii, I'm still your imouto-chan. Nothing can change that"

" I know that. I can't help but think about the future ufu~"

He removed his fedora and put it on your head. He giggled at the sight of the hat sinking on your head to the point that it covered your eyes.

You deadpaned.

" I don't know if your head is too small or my head is too big" Laito smiled his cat-like smile, and you couldn't help but grin back.

" Your head's too big. It's definitely your head." you teased and Laito pouted at your taunting remarks. For that, he made a small whining sound.

"let's go home before Mama Reiji scolds us for coming home late again" the red head chuckled as he heard you giggle at the thought.

" does that mean you choose this dress?" he asked.

" yeah, it made you speechless. Of course I'm getting it" you remembered how long the two of you were in the shop just to find the dress you're wearing right now. And you thought it was worth it.

" ufu~ are you trying to impress someone?"

You showed no expression. "Laito-nii, no one has ever impressed me since Kou"

" does that mean you still like Kou?"

"...I was still a kid, I couldn't even talk straight before"

" oh, so you're an adult now" his tone was teasing, more like taunting.

=_=

Is he trying to pick a fight?

" I'll tell Mama Reiji where you've been going every full moon" he went still and made a smirk to hide his nervousness.

" ehhh? I was only teasing imouto-chaaan" he pouted, which made you laugh. It seems only you know how to trigger your brother like this.

" alright, alright. Let's pay for this and go home" you went home with Laito eyeing you cautiously.

**
my lil sis has been playing dalla dalla nonstop ever since it came out

=3=

Lil' Sister (Sakamaki x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें