#10: kisses

" there!" you grinned at your artwork. 

Unfortunately, your artwork is your big brother, Subaru. You've made him a prince by putting a flower crown on his head, tied a blanket around his neck as a cape, and gave him a hanger as a sword and a pillow as a shield.

You turned your self into a princess by wearing one of the dresses Laito gave you as a birthday present. You wore a flower crown, too.

" we're all set! action!"

you ran to your bed and laid there, closing you eyes, acting as if you're asleep. You two were enacting Sleeping Beauty, because it's one of your favorite stories.

He stood there, not really wanting to take part. He thought it was embarrassing, and blushed a bit.

You opened one eye and saw Subaru not taking action and sat up.

" Chubaru, you need to fight the dwagonn!" you whined while pointing to the gigantic teddy bear Kanato gave you as a birthday present.

He sweatdropped. He took an unsure step forward towards the 'dragon'.

He poked its tummy.

You groaned.

" okay, that's good enough...now give me a kiss!" you excitedly laid down the bed.

Subaru went towards the bed and on his knees. He dug his hand in his pocket, took out a chocolate kiss, unwrapped it and placed it on top of your lips.

You smiled, opening your mouth so it could fall to your tongue.

" Chubaru, a kiss is a chocolate, right? "

He sat down on the carpeted floor. " of course, you're eating one right now"

" hmm...okay."

" why did you ask?"

" I heard Laito-nii and Baka-chin, talking about kisses....it sounds diffewent when they talked about it..."

Subaru slowly shook his head at the said vampires while having his arms crossed. (y/n) is too young for these stuff, they should be aware of their surroundings before talking about that. He thought.

" I have another question" you sat up.

" go ahead"

" what's a fwench kiss? I heard Laito-nii say that you use your tongue... does that mean fwench people make chocolate using their tongue?" you had your brows furrowed.

Subaru blushed. He doesn't know how to explain such things to you for you're too cute and innocent.

" don't--don't listen to anything that hentai says, it's for your own good!"

you whined.

" you didn't answer my question!"

" I don't know how to answer your question, (y/n)!" he groaned and had a tick mark on his head.

" why?!"

I just--ask Reiji about those stuff!"

" why can't yoouuuu?!?"

He let out a frustrated sigh. He took out all his chocolate kisses and gave them to you.

" there, all my kisses, don't ask me again!" he pouted.

It was a bargain. Subaru just doesn't want to be responsible for explaining those kind of stuff. Besides, he doesn't have that much knowledge about it and he'll end up being a blushing mess.

you pouted too. " fine! but you're taking me out to the beach!"

" eh? why the beach?"

" I've never ever gone to the beach, I wanna go there with Chubaru, Kana-chin, Laito-nii, Baka-chin, Mama Reiji and Shu!!" you practically begged, and was doing your puppy eyes.

He couldn't resist your puppy eyes and sighed. " I have no problem taking you to the beach, but I doubt everyone else will go" He rested his palm on your head.

You frowned. " but if you're the one to tell them, I think it's possible everyone would come" he gently smiled.

Your face immediately lit up. " Okay, I will tell them right now!" you ran outside and excitedly went about your business.

Subaru sighed in relief. Relieved that you won't pressure him with questions anymore, though, he thought that he should prepare himself because you're growing up so fast.