#1: ditchin' dinner

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

" (y/n), stop it."

" but, Shuuuuuuu!!!"

The vampire sighed " what is it now?"

Yes, you call the vampire by his name and without honorifics. You don't care, and he doesn't care, who cares? You're siblings anyway...

" we need to go down for dinner or Mama Reiji will kill us!"

Shu chuckled at your endearment for the bespectacled vampire. " but I'm still sleepy..."

He embraced your stomach, trying to convince you that sleep is better than dinner.

You try your best to push Shu's arm away.

" you're always sleepy!" You groaned.

Shu laughed softly at your attempts and couldn't help but watch amusingly at your adorableness.

After grumbling and mumbling about how you'll get scolded by Mama Reiji, you decided to give up and laid beside your big lazy brother.

" you're a meanie, you know that Mama Reiji will kill me again..."

He chuckled. " don't worry, I got you.."

You pouted. He only ruffled your hair and that made you tamer.

The two of you snuggled up against each other all cozy. He put his earbud in your ear and both of you enjoyed the music. You didn't realize you were getting sleepy.

" good night, (y/n).."

" good night, Shu..." You trailed off before going into a deep sleep.