#4: lost

You were cold and shaking.

Not to mention, alone and scared.

You were crying, of course. You're a child lost in the woods for goodness sake!

You don't remember how you got to the woods, but you do remember waking up in the middle of it with your head aching.

You sniffed, as you thought about your brothers if they noticed you're gone, or if they're looking for you.

" help...I'm lost..." You whispered to no one but hoped that someone, anyone, heard.

" (y/n)!"

You gasped and whipped your head to the direction of the sound.

" (y/n)! are you here?!"

You sniffed again while trying to remember whose voice it is. Then, you remembered, and called out to your brother.

" Chubaru!" You yelled as loud as you can.

" Chubaru! I'm here!!!" You burst into tears at the sight of your white haired brother and ran to him and hugged his leg.

" (y/n)! " He exclaimed. He lifted you up and brought you to his chest. Giving you a warm, comforting hug.

He wiped your tears as he noticed your red swollen eyes from crying. " you cried again..."

" of course! I thought I was never gonna see Shu, Mama Reiji, Kana-chin, Laito-nii, Baka-chin, or you, ever again!" You said in one breath and cried again at the thought.

He smiled gently and kept wiping away your tears.

" geez, you cry a lot.."

You pouted at his remark and he chuckled. " stop crying. I found you now, and we're going home"

He started walking and you placed your hands around his neck and rested your chin on his shoulder, silently cying.

" did they wook for me too?" You asked.

" of course, we're all very worried about you"

" even Mama Reiji?"

You couldn't see it, but Subaru was holding back his laughter at your endearment towards the vampire. You've been calling him that for a while, and it never gets old.

" yes....even Mama Reiji"

You smiled. You could never imagine the vampire restless and worried about you. The thought just makes you so happy.

When you two got home, you and Subaru were met with a not-so-happy-looking Reiji.

You felt small in Subaru's arms. Subaru whispered " here come Mom's scolding..."