#2: stupid cake

" but, Kana-chin...your cake..." You sniffled.

You feel really bad for wasting Kanato's cake. And you blamed Ayato for it, if he wasn't chasing after you, you wouldn't have knocked over the sweet toothed vampire's cake.

Kanato had his brows knit together, he's not happy at all.

" I-I'm...I'm sorry Kana-chiiinnnn!!!" You sobbed and hugged the vampire's leg. " I won't do it-it ag-ain! I'll make an-other cake! I'm sowwyyy!!!" Your talking sounded very nasally and you stuttered because of crying.

Unbeknownst you, the vampire was just faking his temper to see how you'd react, and he wasn't disappointed. He was very much amused and touched by knowing that you care for him.

He brought his stuffed toy close to his face and leaned his ear closer to Teddy, an action you noticed and halted your crying.

" what do you think, Teddy, should we forgive her?"

You stared at Teddy with big teary eyes, hoping that Teddy would say yes.

Kanato smiled. Confirming Teddy's answer.

" I'm afraid your actions are unforgivable..." He talked to you.

You frowned and was about to cry again.

"--but, you could always make up for it"

Kanato smiled his cute smile, and so did you. Except yours is a grin.

You glomped Kanato happily.

" I will!" You exclaimed.

Kanato doesn't look happy again and you took notice.

" oops, sorry..." You smiled sheepishly.