#12: the case

you feel like falling.

you opened your tired eyes slowly and got shocked when you actually are falling.

you squeaked. As you fall deeper into the hole, you're met with floating furnitures. Some of them talk.

The skirt of your dress poofed up like an umbrella. And you floated down to the ground.

You didn't know you were wearing a cute dress until this happened.

You saw a cake that had a note attached to it. You read it and it said "eat me".

You remembered what happened when you ate Kanato's cake so you avoided eating it.

You looked around and saw a miniature door. You lied on your stomach and pushed the door open. You took a peek outside. You saw a lot of beautiful colors that adorn the landscape.

You wanted to go outside, but you don't know how. You're too big.

You sat up, frustrated. You crossed your arms and huffed.

Then your head slowly turned to the cake. You went towards the cake and took a bite of it.

Slowly, you started to get small.

you cheered and ran to outside. You looked around in awe at how magnificent everything is in it's own way.

" I'm late! I'm late! I'm late" you heard someone say. You turned your head to the source of the sound and saw your brother. Subaru.

" Chubaru! you're here too!"

he kept on walking fast.

You held onto his leg, and he got surprised. He turned to you.

" hey, what are you doing?" he asked quite irritated.

You gasped. " Chubaru! you have bunny ears?! I want bunny ears too!"

" I have no time to deal with you, I am already late." he tried to walk with you on his leg.

" weeee!" you cheered.

several minutes later your arms got tired of holding onto his leg, so you just let go. " bye bye, Chubaru! thanks for the wiiide!" you waved to him, but it seems he didn't even notice you were gone.

" hmm...what now?" you looked around and knew you were lost.

" aww...poor little thing, are you lost my dear?" you heard another familiar voice. You looked around and saw no one.