Chapter 17: Violet's POV/ECC309

Chapter 17

Violet's POV

We dropped Paul and Laura off at Paul's house and I was sad that Laura was going with him. I wanted to spend some time together. The ride back to George's was quiet. Ringo had fallen asleep on top of me and I was looking out the window wishing John were there.

"Don't worry, he'll be here soon." George said quietly. I stiffened a little.

"W-what?"

"John. He should be here in a few days." I blushed a little and George hadn't once looked at me while he talked but he turned his head further and looked out the window. I started to say something but I didn't know what, so I just turned and looked back out the window. "He likes you a lot, you know." I quickly turned my head and George was looking at me this time. "I might even say he loves ya." My eyes were wide with shock from what George had just told me. 

The car stopped before  I could say anything, which was probably best. George quickly got out of the car and grabbed Ringo's things. I woke him up and walked him inside behind George.

"Hello dears!" Said Mrs. Harrison. George, still in a bad mood from Laura not coming with us, just walked past his mother and up to his room. "My my, what's gotten into him?" 

"It's nothing Mrs. Harrison, I'm just gonna take Ringo up to the guest room, alright?" 

"That's fine dear." Mrs. Harrison walked off and I helped Ringo get into bed, cause he was still half asleep he couldn't quite move on his own. Once Ringo was asleep I walked into George's room and he was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"George." I said walking closer to him.

"Just.. just go Violet. I just want to be alone right now..." I sat down on the corner of the bed and sighed.

"Well, you know I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me and aren't gloomy anymore." I crossed my arms and George huffed.

"Look, Violet," he said somewhat angrily. "Just go and let me be alone." I shook my head.

"Nope!" He grumbled and sat up quickly.

"Go away!" He shouted. My small smirk faded, I uncrossed my arms and stood up.

"Right." I said with a weak voice. "Goodbye." I started walking towards the door.

"No, Violet- look I- I'm sorry."

"No," was all I said. I walked out of his room and shut the door behind me. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I hurried down the stairs.

"Is something wrong?" Mrs. Harrison said as I walked towards the door.

"No, I'm just going for a walk." I said putting on a fake smile while  I put on my coat and walked out the door. 

Once I was out I let the tears go. I just cried. Tears streamed down my face as I walked down the road. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept walking. After a little while I stopped crying realizing that it was silly but it still hurt so I kept walking. I stopped at a park bench and sat down. After all the crying I felt so tired. I laid down on it and fell asleep.

/~dream~

As I sat on the park bench I saw a figure in the distance walking closer to me. I stood up as he came into the light. It was John.

"Hi Violet." He said sweetly. I smiled and ran up to him, wrapping my arms around him. I kissed him, passionately, on the lips but when I pulled back it was suddenly Stu standing there instead of John.