Chapter 3: Violet's POV/ECC309

Chapter 3

Violet's POV

John grabbed my wrist and George grabbed Laura and he dragged her off to his room and John dragged me to his room. I was rather convinced that this was not a dream, what convinced me you ask? Oh maybe the pain in my wrist as John pulled me in his room and the slight fear of being in John's room with him... alone. 

"I'm gonna let you sleep here" he said pointing to the bed. 

"Oh, nonsense John. I'll just sleep on the couch." I said heading for the door which he had shut.

"No, I don't want you sleeping on that old thing.. and if it makes you feel comfortable, I will go lay on the couch" I was surprised at the way he was acting but I felt bad about making him go lay on the bad couch.

"You can sleep in your own room John" I said sitting down on the bed. "As long as there's no funny business" I pointed a finger at him and he put his hands up.

"Right. No funny business" I smiled and pulled the covers up over me and went out instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up all snuggly and warm... I never wanted to get up. I heard slight snoring and I opened my eyes. John had his arms tightly around me and he wasn't wearing a shirt. It seemed kind of awkward at first but then I looked up at his face and he was so beautiful... I sighed and closed my eyes again and snuggled into him even though I knew that Laura and I needed to leave as soon as possible. He pulled me into him tighter ,if that was possible, but I could hardly breath! I hated to have to do this but I pulled away from him slightly and he frowned and let me go and turned over. I frowned and suddenly felt someone touch my shoulder. I jumped and quickly turned over.

"Laura!" I stage whispered. "What is it?"

"We need to go come on" she helped me out of the bed without waking up John and we snuck into the other room and tip toed out the door. We started walking down the road. Discussing what we should do.

"What are we going to do Laura?!" I asked worredly. "We are in the past! Like in our stories." She smiled and looked at me. 

"That's it!" I jumped at the loudness of her voice. 

"What's it?" 

"We just do like what we do in our stories!"

"But in our stories we have them get together with our favorite Beatle and live happily ever after even though they changed they whole life! And if there's anything I've learned from 'Back to the future' it's don't mess up the time line" she frowned and started lagging behind me.

"Yeah I guess you're ri-" I heard mumbling and quickly turned around.

"HEY! Let her go!" I screamed hitting a guy who was trying to put Laura in a car. He shoved me off and I landed on the ground. She was putting up a pretty good fight I stood up and started hitting him again before he elbowed me hard in the stomach and shoved me down with a hard punch in the face. I felt the hard concrete and blacked out with the sound of Laura's mumbled screams and a faint "Laura! Violet!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's POV

I woke up and violet wasn't there anymore. I jumped up and ran out of the room and into George's.

"George" I walked in his room and he opened his eyes slightly. 

"Huh? Oh hi John" he closed his eyes again and I shook his shoulder.

"George wake up" he looked up at me.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Where are the girls?" He quickly shot up finally realizing that the other girl uh what was her name I think it was-

"Laura?!" George said almost like he was listening to my thoughts then I realized he was calling her and he walked out of the room and I followed him. "Their gone" he said sitting down on the couch ans running his hands through his hair. 

"Look George, their going to get themselves killed out there!" He looked up at me. 

"You're right come on" we both put on a shirt quickly and ran outside and down the rode then I looked and saw them.

"There they are!" We started running faster towards them. Then this guy grabbed Laura, covering up her mouth and trying to shove her in a car. He hit violet and she landed on the ground and was out cold. I was boiling with rage now. How could he do that?! We got to them and I ripped the guy from Laura and punched him. Hard. Laura jumped out of the car and George put her in a quick embrace and she started sobbing in his chest. I was still beating up this guy until he finally ran away. I quickly knelt down and picked up Violet. George walked Laura still comforting her as we walked back to our place and I carried Violet. 

We bust through the door and Paul and Ringo looked relieved to see us and then worried at the girls.

"Paul, call a doctor" I walked in my room and gently laid Violet down on my bed. Ringo, George, and Laura followed me and Paul soon came in after calling a doctor. Laura pushed in front of me slightly and touched Violet's face. She stirred awake and everyone seemed relieved.

"Oh, Laura I had this strange dream where we went back-" Laura pointed at us and Violet had this look of shock and then a look like she remembered something. Then there was a knock on the door and Ringo came back with a doctor. We all left him with her for a while and then he came out.

"Well?" I asked him.

"She's fine" we all sighed with relief. "Just make sure she gets plenty of rest. It would probably be best if she stayed here for a while" we nodded and I had to try hard to hold back the grin trying to crawl on my face. The doctor left and I walked into my room where Violet was. She was sound asleep and I couldn't help but just look at her. I walked over and sat down next to her on the bed and just watched her.