Chapter 5: Violet's POV/ECC309

Chapter 5

Violet's POV

I woke up and saw John lying down next to me he was sound asleep and I suddenly remembered everything that had happened earlier. I examined myself seeing tons of bruises and scratches upon my body. John started to stir awake and I quickly pretended to be asleep. I could feel him wake up and he moved closer to me. He started to wrap his arm around me but I turned over so he couldn't. As much as I liked John I didn't want to mess up the timeline. I felt him get up and I decided to "wake up" in other words pretend to wake up. So I did. I stretched, yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Hello, love" said John. "Feeling better?"

"No" I said a little bit harsher then I meant.

"Oh.. I'm sorry" he walked around the bed and looked at some of the bruises on my arms and face. "I'm really sorry this happened, love" he said rubbing his thumb across my cheek where a scratch was. I jerked back at the pain and he frowned. I stood up and straightened my clothes and walked out of the room without a word. I was so hungry I thought I was going to die. I heard tons of noise.

"What's all the noise for?" I asked with a raspy voice.

"Violet!" Laura ran up and hugged me. "I thought you were gonna die!" Paul laughed and I cleared my throat to show I wanted her off me. She quickly let go and stepped back.

"Where's my food so I can go back to bed?" "Paul's got it babe" said Laura Paul quickly handed me some and I gave him a strange look before I walked back to the room walking past John who had come out behind me. I sat down on the bed and started to eat slowly. The "angel and devil" sides of me, as you see in cartoons, started to argue.

'Look, you're back in time with the Beatles! You are sitting on John Lennon's bed, John, Paul, George, and Ringo are all in the next room along with your best friend Laura!'

'Yes, but you can't mess up the timeline! Plus you can't get with John he is with Cynthia right now; and this whole little accident could've changed there life already! You have to leave'

Well, the "devil side" put up a pretty good fight. So like an idiot I went with that one. I got off the bed, grabbed the food, and walked out of the room. I walked in the other room and saw Laura giggling on the couch with Paul. George was observing from a distance with a look of jealousy and disgust. I cleared my throat and Laura looked at me and her smile faded.

"Laura can I talk to you? In private?" She stood up and walked over to me. I walked into John's room and she followed me shutting the door behind her.

"Yes?" She said.

"Look we gotta get out of here"

"What? Why?"

"Why?! Because even just being here, we might have possibly changed the lives of the Beatles!" She laughed lightly.

"Just relax" she said crossing her arms. "Look we're finally having our dream!"

"My dream is not to mess up the Beatles lives, it's to get together with John WITHOUT messing up his life."

"So? You can still get with John" she said smirking.

"No I can't! Do you no nothing about Beatle history?! He's with Cynthia!" She glared at me slightly I guess cause I insulted her knowledge of the Beatles.

"Yes I know my Beatle history" she said annoyed like. "Do you?" I gave her a strange look. "See, if you know /so much/about the Beatles then you would know that Ringo would not be a part of the Beatles in Hamburg" I mind slapped myself.

"Of course!" We both smiled. "That means that-"

"We're in a parallel universe!" We said in unison. We giggled and walked out.

"Is everything ok?" Asked Paul.

"Yeah" I smiled. "Everything is fine." I sat down in a chair and started snacking on the leftover food on the table. Laura sat down next to Paul who was next to John. I couldn't help but feel that John was looking at me but I didn't want to get my hopes up or anything... or at least just yet.