Chapter 7: Violet's POV/ECC309

Chapter 7

We sat there while George talked about going somewhere and I agreed to go along even though I still wasn't feeling my best. Then after a while Stuart and Astrid came in and I got a little bit more happy to see them. They were always so adorable and I think Astrid should've taken more pictures.

"Who're the birds?" Said Stu pointing to myself and Laura.

"They're just a couple birds that seemed to appear out of no where and then were nearly kidnapped." Ringo said waving his hand at the idea, "George and Paul fancy Laura here and John fancies Violet over there." He pointed to each of us. I looked at John in slight shock and then started to blush so I pulled my knees up to my chest and hid my face.

"Are we going out then?" Asked Stu looking rather confused but like he just wanted to change the subject.

"Well, you have me, Georgie, Laura, and Violet coming along, Paulie and Richie haven't decided if they're coming yet or not." Said John getting up and stretching.

"I'll come along if you like." Said Paul sighing. "But only if I get to dance with one of you girls." He said winking at me and I saw John give and angry frown.

"You can't dance with Violet!" John said running over to me and grabbed my arm picking my up out of the chair. "She already agreed to spend the entire night with me!" He said wrapping his arms around me. I laughed lightly and rolled my eyes.

"I never heard her say that." Paul scowled. Then John scowled and grabbed my arm taking me into his room. Again. I was getting pretty sick of his room. He shut the door and let me go.

"John." I said sighing. "What's wrong? Why did you bring me in here."

"Do you really want to go?" He asked me almost concerned like.

"Well, I already told George and Laura I would." I said frowning at him. 

"Ok." He said getting close to me. Closer then I'd like. "But do you promise to dance with me?" He said really close to me now, I almost pushed him away.

"Y-Yes." I studderd and he smiled a sweet smile. 

"Great." He kissed my cheek and walked around to the other side of the bed and laid down. I did the same still in shock of him kissing my cheek. I looked up at his sealing and noticed some things on it. There were mostly pictures some of dream things like cars and guitars and then some pictures of him and his mother, Julia, when he was a little boy.

"That's kinda like my room." I said smiling.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You're pictures." I said pointing to them. "I have some stars and a few pictures of my dream things." I said putting my arms under my head. 

"Oh." He said looking up at them. "That's gear." He said putting his arms under his head too. Then Laura came in and laughed at us.

"Here want to try this on?" She said holding up a beautiful '50s dress what was white with light blue trim. I wanted to scream it was so gorgeous! I grabbed the dress and shoved Laura and John out. 

I held it up to me and spun around. "This is perfect!" I quickly changed into it and spun around again. "Hmm..." I said to myself. "It needs something..." I rubbed my chin and then snapped when I got it. "That's it!" I ran in the room I had seen earlier and now assumed it was Stu and Astrid's. I walked in and saw some makeup sitting at a vanity. "Perfect!" I sat down still admiring my dress and began putting some on. I put on a little blush and some mascara. I did not put lipstick on cause that is really gross. I finished and ran back in John's room where my jeans were and pulled out some lip gloss I had in my pocket. I put it on and stuck it back in. I walked out slowly and was a bit taller in the white heels that Laura had given me from Astrid. I walked out and John was staring at me like he was shocked. Everyone stood up and walked out the door I walked out right after Astrid. Once we were out she got level with me.