Chapter 11: Violet's POV/ECC309

Chapter 11

George and Paul started fighting then George stormed away and I started shouting at Paul then John came out and took Paul away and I was awkwardly standing there as Ringo sat there.

"I'm going on a walk." I said walking out the door. I walked down the sidewalk watching out for kidnappers this time, at least it wasn't 3:00 A.M. but I was still alone. 

I had been walking for awhile and was about ready to go back when someone called my name.

"Hey, you're that girl.... uh... Violet! That's it." I turned at the sound of my name. It was Stu.

"Stuart, right?" I had remembered we hadn't actually met we had only heard our names been said by the others.

"I prefer Stu." He said after making a weird face at his full name. I giggled and he smiled at me. "So, what are you doing out this late in Hamburg?" He said as we started walking together back towards the boys place.

"I just needed to get away from the arguing..." I said looking down at my hands still feeling bad about yelling at Paul. 

"Oh..." He said sorta sympathetically. "What's going on?" He asked concerned, it seemed more about me then anyone else but maybe I'm just over looking.

"I'd rather not talk about it...." I said playing with my fingers. 

"Oh, ok..." He said awkwardly. "So, um... tell me about yourself." He said taking my hand. I didn't really think much of it.

"Well, my name is Violet, I am 15 years old, I love strawberries and wished I could live in a strawberry field with these certain people I'm not going to say." I said playfully shoving his shoulder slightly. "Tell me about yourself." I said.

"Well, my name is Stuart but I go by Stu, I play the bass in a band called the Beatles, my best friend is John Lennon and I love to paint." I nodded my head.

"Gear... What's your favorite color?" He shrugged.

"Probably vermilion." I gave him a strange look and he laughed.

"Yeah, see, I'm not an artist." He laughed more.

"It's a type of red." 

"Oh---" I blushed at my ignorance. He stopped and since he was holding my hand he stopped me. Then I noticed we were at the door to the flat. 

"Well, I guess we should get to bed." He said turning to me and we just stood there staring into each other's eyes. 

"Yeah," I said not really paying attention to what I was saying.

"Yeah... Well, goodnight." He leaned down and kissed my cheek. Then he walked inside. I stood there for a minute, star struck, until I came to reality. I plopped down on the step and put my face into my hands.

"What have I done!" I whispered angrily to myself. 

I sat there for what felt like hours beating myself up inside, when I heard a voice, I knew the voice and it was very welcoming and sweet.

"Violet!" It was John. I never looked up. I could hear his feet as they hit the ground running faster and faster toward me. "Violet!" I could hear and feel him right in front of me and he pulled me to my feet and wrapped me in a tight hug, but I still didn't look at him. "Oh, Violet." He sighed. "I was scared to death! I've been running all over trying to find you." That just made me feel worse I began to cry not being able to hold back the tears. "Violet?" He pulled me out of his comforting hug to look at my face. "Love, why are you crying?" He asked wiping my tears away with his thumb. "Has someone mistreated you? Don't worry I'll get them!" He said madly.

"No, John." I squeaked. "It's me... I just want to go to bed." I pulled away from him and quickly went inside.

Inside there were blankets on the couch but no one was there. I tried to guess who ticked Laura off enough to be on the couch. I laughed lightly at the thought of Laura making Paul McCartney sleep on the couch. Then  I realized where was I going to sleep? Not with John. Not after what I just did to him. Defiantly not with Stu I've already jeopardized Stu and Astrid's relationship. George? He would be next in line after John actually. George was my good friend, we were buddies. I walked over to George's door and opened it gently. I saw George and Laura holding onto each other like if the didn't the other would disappear. I smiled glad things work out with them, but I was still high and dry of a place to sleep. I was NOT going to sleep with Paul. Even though I could tell you every little fact about Paul's life, I didn't know him that well. Plus we had just yelled at each other earlier. That left Ringo... I didn't know Ringo that well either but I knew he was sweet and kind. I hope he wouldn't make me go sleep alone on the couch, but if he does kick me out the couch is my last option. 

"Ringo?" I whispered softly as I opened the door. I stepped in and shut the door behind me. "Ringo." I said in a whispered sing song voice. He snorted then jumped up. 

"Who? How? Why? When? What?!" I laughed really hard as he rubbed his eyes.

"There's not a murder Ringo!" I said still laughing hard.

"Oh, it's you Violet." He said putting his hand on his chest and letting out a sigh.

"Do you mind if I sleep in here with you?" I asked awkwardly. "I really don't want to sleep on the couch..." 

"Sure, I'm to tired now but tomorrow morning I want to know what happened." He said pointing his finger at me. I giggled.

"Sure thing, Master Ringo." I said bowing and I walked around the bed to climb in. He turned on his side and I turned on my opposite side. I fell asleep soon knowing I wouldn't have an explanation for anyone.