Chapter Six: Laura's POV/PickleGirl58

Laura's POV-

While I was having a good time eating my food next to Paul and talking to Ringo while George pouted weirdly, Violet came in a pulled me aside. After she was through yelling at me about the time line I informed her of my discoveries. 

 While she was out cold, I had a nice conversation with George and Ringo about what was going on with them currently. Not only is Ringo already in the group, but John and Cynthia had a messy break up before they left Liverpool. I knew that Violet loved John, but she didn't seem to want him all that much as we sat back down. I sat next to Paul again and he smiled and put his arm around me. I saw John looking at Violet, but she didn't seem to want to notice him. 

 "So we should do something!" George said suddenly getting up. He'd already finished his food, "Stuart will be here soon with Astrid and he suggested going out tonight." 

 "Georgie, I'm surprised, you don't ever want to go out unless we're playing!" John snickered. I giggled and George scowled. 

 "Well I don't want to sit here all night." He mumbled, looking like he could be pouting all night if he didn't do something. 

 "Yes! Let's go out!" I agreed nodding, "I think we could do with a night out as long as you big stong boys can protect us girls." I said waggling my eyebrows at George as I stood up to get rid of my trash. He got up as well and puffed out his chest. I put my arms around him flirtatiously and he laughed and put his arms around me in reponse. 

 "Well Laura's in," He said scrunching his nose, "Anyone else?" 

 "I'll go along." Violet sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest like she wasn't sure whether she really wanted to go or not.

 "I'll go too." John said quickly. I smirked and cocked an eyebrow at Violet. She turned a light barely noticable shade of red before she looked away from me. 

 "Paulie?" George asked raising his eyebrows. "Richie? You fellas comin'?" 

 Neither got a chance to answer before the door opened and Stuart Sutcliffe walked in with Astrid Kirchherr behind him. 

 "Hey Stu!" John said getting up, "Astrid!" 

 "Hello Johnny." Astrid responded plopping down in my seat next to him and Paul. 

 "Who're the birds?" Stu asked eyeing me. I backed aw ay a bit and George seemed to step a little more in front of me. 

 "They're just a couple birds that seemed to appear out of no where and then were nearly kidnapped." Ringo said waving his hand at the idea, "George and Paul fancy Laura here and John fancies Violet over there." He pointed to each of us and I felt my face get warm while I watched Violet try and hide her face from the boys. Did George and Paul fancy me? That coudn't be good. 

 "Shove off Richie." Paul mumbled shoving past him as he walked past him. 

 "Well!" Ringo responded as George ruffled his hair and moved away from me shyly. I was suddenly unsure if Ringo was joking or not. 

 "Are we going out then?" Stu asked, changing the subject suddenly, "There's this new place I wanted to check out."

 "Well you got me, Georgie, Laura, and Violet coming along, Richie and Paulie haven't decided whether they were coming or not yet." John said getting up and stretching. 

 "I'll come along if you like," Paul sighed, "But only if I get a dance from one of you girls." He winked at Violet and John growled a bit. 

 "You can't dance with Violet!" He said rushing over to her teasingly, "She's already agreed to spend the whole night out with me!" Violet frowned as he took her hand and spun her into his arms. She laughed and rolled her eyes at him.