Nineteenth Chapter

Y/N P.O.V.

Two weeks later, and you were sitting backstage as 2gether preformed for their growing crowd of fans. You had yet to talk to Han Jun, and you still were avoiding Bangtan.

Everyday Ha Nee asks if you've fixed things, and everyday she tells you how disappointed she is, and that you needed to do something soon. And you knew you did, but it was harder said than done.

Everytime you worked up the courage, something happened that made you lose hope, and confidence. Like, the day after you had the talk with Ha Nee.

You called Han Jun and met him at a cafe, and we're about to tell him, but a fan came up, and asked for his autograph. That would have been fine, if not for the way she looked at you.

"Oppa, is this your girlfriend..?" She asked, looking you up and down. He gaze was strong and judgmental. It made you scared and nervous, and of course your mind raced.

If you weren't good enough for a new, and not as popular Idol, what made you good enough for Jimin? You weren't. You were nothing compared to the female idols that admit to Jimin being their bias.

You were nothing compared to the absolutely gorgeous fans that cheered Jimin on every step of the way. Infact, you only ever upset him, and angered him. He didn't deserve that, and you didn't deserve him.

That's why you made up your mind. You were going to split up with Han Jun, continue avoiding Bangtan, and quit BigHit. You already had another job lined up. Working with Ha Nee at her mother's salon.

Ha Nee respected your decision and decided not to push you, which you were grateful for. You could tell that she was upset about it, however. Ha Nee always strongly shipped you and Jimin, and was the most estatic when she found out you two were finally together, and upset when he left.

Of course, not more upset than you. You both grew closer after he left. Jimin was to thank for your bond with the girl. She helped cheer you up and encouraged you to do the best you could to be by his side again.

It wasn't her fault you couldn't become good enough.

So, with your final decision in mind, you called Han Jun, while writing your resignation letter. After a few rings he picked up, "Noona." You continued writing, "Han Jun-ah. Are you busy?"

You heard shuffling, and whispering voices, "Never for you, why?" You furrowed your brows, "Are you with the members? I don't want to bother you when you're practicing." He responded quickly, "I'm not with anyone. Did you want to meet?"

Your brows furrowed more as you heard a faint whine, "Oppa, who is that? Come cuddle!" Your brows raised in realization as you heard him shush the voice almost harshly, "I suppose I'm interrupting something."

He swears lightly, "Noona, I've been meaning to talk to you, anyway. Can we meet at the building Cafe?" You hummed, signing the letter on your desk. "Of course. I'll be there in five, I'm in my office."

Your office was the room where you usually dressed the boys for their schedules. Most of the room was filled with clothing and makeup, but you had a small desk in one of the corners, where you drew up outfit ideas, and sketched hairstyles.

"Okay, Noona. See you soon." You hummed again and hung up, placing your phone down in shock. You weren't jealous that he was obviously with another girl, as you were planning to end things anyway.

But you felt betrayed. You have him a chance, and tried to like the boy, and he was obviously doing other things, or people, behind your back. You were angry that he was dishonest with you, when he knows how understanding you were.

You grabbed the letter in your hand, and grabbed your coat and purse, along with your boxed items, and made your way to the cafe. You passed Bangtan as they exited their room. "Y/N? What's with the box? Are you...Leaving?" You heard TaeHyung ask, grabbing the other members attention.

You smiled stiffly, ignoring the question, and continued walking. Once at the cafe, you saw Han Jun sitting at a table, nervously squirming. "Han Jun." You called. The boy looked up, his face sour. "Noona.." you sat down, placing the box on the floor, letter on the table.

"I already have an idea of what you want to talk about, but let me speak first." You say, folding your hands. "Han Jun, let's break up." He looked at you wide eyed, "Noona? Why?" You sighed, and leaned back in your chair.

"I felt terrible, like I was leading you on. I tried to like you, sincerely. But I can't force myself into feeling something. You're very special to me, as a friend, but I can't see you as more than that," I paused and looked at him with a stern look, "At the moment, however, I'm very upset with you."

He looked down quickly, "You should have told me, Han Jun. I wouldn't have been angry, or upset. But now I am, because you hid something like this from me. Whether both of us were sincere or not, we were still in a relationship, and you still cheated. More than once I'm sure, right?"

He bit his lip, "Noona, you have no right to be disappointed." Your eyes widened, "Excuse me?" Your brows furrowed, "I have every right to be upset. I may not have been full-heartedly into this relationship, but I was still your girlfriend. I still have feelings."

"And I won't lie, these things can really destroy someone's confidence. You should have told me if I wasn't enough. I would have let you go screw whoever you wanted to, but you made me into a fool. And that's something I cannot forgive. So yes, I have the right to be upset."

He snickered sarcastically, "I made you into a fool? We weren't even dating for twenty-four hours before you fooled me, Noona." You looked at him, angry and confused.

"When you kissed Jimin Sunbae."

---------------
Hi🤗

Vote, comment, and share.