epilogue [mature start]

A/N: I've been having the worst writer's block at the moment for this book which is really annoying me since I'm so close to the end! So I'm sorry if this epilogue isn't my best writing but I will improve it with editing when my brain is in the mood... Who's sad that this book is coming to an end? I am! But it's been such an on-off project I'll be happy to finally be able to give it a after nearly 4 years... 

---

[MATURE WARNING]

Damon's POV

I watched her ass jiggle with each thrust as I grunted, burrowing my length deep inside that tight wet pussy, the slap of my balls resounding in the room.

"Yes Damon," Lexi moaned her sweet little moans that drive me crazy.

"Good girl," I groaned as I dug my fingers into the soft flesh of her slender waist, her face against the bedcovers as she fisted the sheets.

She felt so fucking good around me. So perfect. It was where I belonged. There, deep inside her, filling her up with all of me. My thrusts began to stutter as I grew close and I let out growl as the peak neared.

"Are you ready to cum for me baby?" I grated out to my soulmate as her moans grew louder and more needy.

"Yes Damon yes fuck-" Lexi panted out and I sped up my thrusts.

The whole bed was shaking with the power of our fucking, the sheer primal lovemaking that we could never get enough of. 

"Cum for me love," I groaned out low as sunk myself deeply inside her again and again.

She bucked her hips against me with the most delectable squeal as she came to her peak. I held on to her hips as she writhed against me, riding her wave, and within a few short thrusts I could feel my own wave breach and come crashing down. Pleasure filled every inch of my body.

[END OF MATURE CONTENT]

We lay cuddling in a tangle of limbs for a bit, and I enjoyed the quiet rise and fall of her breasts against my chest. I could never get sick of the feeling of Alexandra curled up in my arms. It was her rightful place.

"Not that I want to move but... we need to head down to dinner," I sighed.

"Do we have to?" Lexi whined as she sat up.

"Come on," I chuckled, pulling myself off the bed and grabbing the clothes that had been scattered on the ground.

Apprehension stirred low in my belly as I remembered what I was planning on doing tonight.

Lexi's POV

I thought I had brushed up okay after Damon and I's vigorous lovemaking session but obviously not as within moments of me stepping into the dining room, a smirk stretched across Luke's face.

"Love the freshly fucked look," he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, trying to smooth my hair out as blush crawled over my cheeks.

"Leave her be," Damon chuckled but chest puffed, snaking his arms around my waist.

I leaned into his embrace, my body constantly drawn to him however much we touched. We sat down at the head of the table with the rest of the pack and filled our plates up with roast potatoes and slices of meat laid out in the centre of the table. Us werewolves needed to consume more protein and meat than humans. But there was still some salad too. 

I enjoyed these mealtimes a lot, being a part of a big family, children giggling at the other end, everyone talking and sharing stories from their day and laughing all together. It was nice even if I wasn't part of a conversation to look over my new family, my pack.

After the main course we nibbled on some fruits... and some ice cream too. I could sense Damon's emotions were all over the place and despite his joyful demeanor he seemed a bit on edge. I had no idea why though but after he reassured me with a few smiles and pecks on my cheek I decided to let it slide.

We were just finishing up when Damon slid back his chair and stood up. He didn't need to tap his glass because all eyes were drawn to their alpha naturally.

"I just wanted to thank everyone gathered here today and just say how grateful I am to this pack for being my family and standing by my side and accepting my Alexandra as Luna," Damon cleared his throat, "And I also hope you will accept her as my wife."

My heart froze.

"Alexandra Jackson," Damon turned towards me and dropped to one knee amongst the chorus of gasps, "Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife, will you marry me?"

He pulled a small box from his pants, and opened it up to a twinkling ring. It was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen in my life. I gaped at him, my hands shaking and not being quite sure if I was still breathing or not. His gorgeous green eyes twinkled up at me from behind the ring and my face split into a shit-eating grin.

"Yes!" I squeaked, "Yes Damon!"

Damon's grin widened and he gathered me in his arms as the pack exploded in cheers and claps and shouts of joy. He grabbed my hand and slid the beautiful ring on, before gathering me back in his arms and claiming my mouth with a fiery kiss.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips.

"I love you too," I whispered back to Damon.

My mate. My alpha. 

Forever.

A/N: omg I can't believe I'm finally here. Sorry it's kinda short but hey it's an epilogue and there will be some bonus chapters coming up later when I'm more in a writing mood. I do hope you enjoyed this chapter though, Damon is such a sweetheart. Here is the ring he got Lexi:

So beautiful - I'm jealous! haha

Anyway, I'd like to take this moment to thank all of you readers for coming on Lexi & Damon's journey with me. As I mentioned before, as a big werewolf fic reader myself, my dream of writing one of my own started 4 years ago. Now it is coming to fruition, not as big and majestic as I'd have wanted but there are such amazing werewolf stories out there it is hard to compete, and I am sure I will come back and flesh this one out in the coming years. I do apologise for the characters that could have been more fleshed out or weren't used to their potential, but I've been really struggling with this book for so long that I consider finally publishing the epilogue a personal victory, even if I come back and add to this story later in time. 😊

I hope you enjoyed your time with quirky Lexi and sexy Damon, the highs and the lows and the world of werewolves... and the smexy times! I do have multiple bonus chapters planned giving you little sneak peeks into Damon & Lexi's future, but for now I am proud to say that Sold To Her Mate is complete! Thank you to everyone who stuck along for the ride, without you guys I'm nothing and I really hope you enjoyed it. 🥰

Love you guys so much, remember to vote and comment and be sure to share any ideas of things I could add in the future! Keep your eyes peeled for the bonuses... 💞