5: transaction [mature]

A/N: *cough cough* as you can imagine from the banner pic... this chapter is going to contain some dirty business... 😉
(sorry, I just have to say this again - Deigo Barrueco is SO FREAKING SEXY ARGH) 🥵

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!!!  - read at own risk - only starts someway down so another reminder will be put further down as warning (if you feel uncomfortable just ask people in the comments what happened although you can probably guess...) 😏
---

Damon's POV

Shit. It can't be. It's not possible. Can it?
She's human. But sometimes that happens.

She is so fucking sexy and smells entrancing. I get jealous and possessive around her. I could barely hold myself back when my Beta, Luke, flirted with her.

She's ours my wolf Neo growled in my mind.

Goddess can it be true? Is she my mate?
We need to spend more time with her to be sure.

Argh. Nowadays it was less current for wolves to wait for their mate to have sex, but we still had much more restraint than humans. As Alpha, I had less sexual liberty than other wolves as I had to ensure my mate would be a good Luna to my pack. After my girlfriend found her mate five years ago, I had promised myself to never sleep with another until my mate, but I couldn't help being pulled to this woman. If she was my mate, then at least sleeping with her would make things clearer. If she wasn't... well I'd cross that path when I get to it.

Sleep with mate. Want mate. Neo's primal instincts sent a wave of desire through me.

Ignoring my wolf, I kept pondering. I had to get her out of her system, I couldn't lead the pack well when all my mind could think of was her sweet scent as she became aroused around me. If all else fails, I'd just take her fucking virginity and then never see her again. Right?

Want mate... Neo's loneliness spiked through my heart and I swallowed hard.

Lexi's POV

I didn't tell Nathan about what had happened. It felt kind of private. And I wanted to keep it to myself. The feeling of his soft lips moving roughly against my own... argh! I'm getting carried away again. This isn't good. I shouldn't be so attached to a man I only met four days ago and accidentally ended up kissing the previous evening. Actually... 'snogging' is more like it...

See?! I'm doing it again. It's only been hours since I last saw Damon and I'm still finding myself impatient to see him again. Impatient to hear his dirty comments. Impatient to see what he'll do this time. And impatient to know when he'll finally make me a proper woman. God, what the bloody hell is wrong with me?!

I shook my head as I made my way back to my locker Friday evening. I had stayed back at the library a bit later than usual to finish off my work so that I had less to do on the weekend. The only highlight of my day was bumping into Luke on the campus, who gave me his number. His pick up lines are horrendous but he's so sweet.

I rummaged through my locker as I yawned, eager to get home and collapse in front of the television. The hallways were empty so I jumped when I heard footsteps coming my way. I closed my locker door quickly, eager to get out of these eerie corridors. And nearly dropped my bag as I came to face to face with the devil. Jokes jokes. But close. I came face to face with Damon.

"I should be getting used to this," I joked awkwardly, adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"Yeah, you really should," Damon smirked.

He extended his hand towards me. I stared at it in confusion.

"What?" I looked up at him.

"You're coming home with me," he rolled his eyes.