Aarav : That's good. You made a correct decision. Let them come here.

Meera : That's okay. After that what to do. This is completely new city to us and just now they completed their graduation.

Aarav : Don't worry Meera, let them come first and I'm here to help them in future. Don't worry, I'll take care.

Meera : Thank you Aarav. You are the only person who I know in this city.

Aarav : Don't thank me Meera.

Meera : Okay. I'll call you once they reach here.

Aarav : Sure.

By that she ended the call.

Next day,

Shiva informed that they board train early morning and they will reach there next day morning. Meera sighed in relief and asked them to come safely.

Shiva ended the conversation and reached his seat. He was shocked seeing empty seat where Shakthi was seated. He searched her and within a second his eyes filled with horror. With that he turned and found her behind him, she looked him with confusion. He immediately hugged her tight. Shakthi couldn't understand why he was very much tensed.

She consoled him by patting his back. He became normal after few minutes and released her from hug. She looked him like what happened. He didn't reply and sat on his seat by looking out through Window.

She came near him and laid her head on his shoulder. He hugged her by side and caressed her hair. He felt her tears and lifted her chin, she looked him with tears. "Are you missing your home?" He asked sadly. She nodded negatively.

"Then" he asked confusingly

"Then" he asked confusingly. "You suffered a lot because of me" she said with tears. "Nothing like that Shakthi. Don't talk like this again. You won't suffer me in any situation. You are my only happiness. Without you I'm nothing Shakthi. I'm ready to face any circumstances to hold your hands forever" he said by kissing her forehead.

"Why you love me this much Shiva. I never experienced this love in my life. Even my parents treated me as an asset not as a human. My relatives too seen me like a doll not a human. People around me never respected me as a human but you treating me like a princess, loving me to the core and taking care of me like a small kid. Why you love me this much Shiva? What I did for you? I hurted you, I ignored you, I fight with you, now because of me my parents hurt you, you left your parents alone, why Shiva?" She asked with tears.

"You are my angel and my happiness. I just want to see your beautiful smile all my life. That's my only wish. And you don't talk like this again. I can't see your tears anymore. You shouldn't cry in your life" by saying this he hugged her comfortably.

He bought food for her and fed her by his hand. She ate happily and fed him back. He made her lie on his lap and he started to caress her hair. She looked his face silently with full of love. Sleep consumed her. "All these days you didn't sleep peacefully. At this moment I promise you, I'll never make you to shed even single drop of tear. I'll give all you lost till now. I'll show how beautiful the life is and how important you are" he thought in his mind seeing her face.

 I'll show how beautiful the life is and how important you are" he thought in his mind seeing her face

Hi friends,

39th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.