I softly slid my finger between her flaps, over her clit. She shot up along with her knees, making me smile.

I couldn't hold it any longer as I moved from under her, taking my hand away from her shorts to lean it beside her head, attacking her neck aggressively.

I wanted to do it with her so bad, but I forced myself not to, letting myself have blue balls for a long while.

Honestly I was afraid if I did the deed with her, than when her father came back safe and sound, he'll smell me, and only me on her. I would be a goner the second he does.

I shouldn't even be with her, but she's addicting, not in a cliche way. The way when you leave someone or something, you have a voice in your head questioning what she could be doing, or if she's okay. That's why I'm staying with her, not because I'm falling, but because I'm scared to leave her. You could say I have a possessiveness towards her.

But nothing will stop me from claiming her with all the hickeys I'm currently giving her.

One of her hands slid up my shirt, grazing over my back softly. I growled knowing she was giving me a boner without knowing it.

I gave her small gentle pecks up her neck to her jaw before my lips were against hers, tugging at her bottom lip with mine delicately.

I stopped, resting my forehead against hers as I cursed my phone for blaring off. I rolled off her, picking my phone up and pressing it against my ear, Baby sliding her fingers on my stomach in boredom.

"Hello?" I ask in a frown, gazing at Baby looking at the TV still playing.

"Brady we gotta need you so I advice to come in tomorrow to train, I haven't seen you workout in awhile. I'm sure you're slacking in strength by now," my father's stern masculine voice broke through.

"Around what time do you think?"

"Knowing you, you'll be still asleep until twelve or one, so around five pm so I know you're fully awake by then," he states, almost a chuckle being evident somewhere.

"I do love being lazy," I smile lightly.

"You are the laziest person I ever met Brady, I still can't believe you're my son," he said in amusement. I was just laying here, not caring as I blanked out when he said laziest. I was more paying attention to what Baby was going to choose next to watch.

I grabbed the remote from her when she passed a gold movie, Bad Moms. She whimpered but soon watched it anyway once it started playing.

"What was that Brady?"

"Nothing, don't worry I'll try and make it tomorrow," I assure before cancelling the call, and placing my phone back on charge.

I pulled Baby closer towards me, resting my chin on her head as I stared at the TV playing. We spent the rest of the night laying here watching Netflix with laughs of amusement erupt from our mouths at the movie.

Eventually I was the first one to fall asleep close to the end, leaving Baby to either watch another or go to sleep. I don't know which one she chose.

~

I felt a light slap to my cheek making me groan in annoyance as I turn around mindlessly. Unfortunately, it didn't stop, the slapping continued.