Chapter 21

As the two knights changed, the tent was fraught with lust. Behind the first set of dividers, Cecil ran his hands over Sophia's chest, whispering to her how desperate he was for that man to rail them both. Sophia blushed and listened, telling Cecil how wet she was just at seeing the size of his member. Behind the second set of dividers, Mahmoud and his squire both recognized in silence that they had seen the lady knight's nipples when she bent over, as both sported awkward, protruding erections.

When at last the knights emerged in their armor, Sophia still felt a great deal of wetness between her legs, and Mahmoud still suffered from a painful erection. They nodded to each other, of course, as if nothing was wrong, and said they'd see each other in the ring, and so on.

Cecil spent a tireless two hours in the stands, watching that matches while he dreamed of what wonderful positions the three of them could inhabit. When Lady Sophia won her joust, Cecil simply cheered while sitting down, afraid that if he stood he would reveal the contents of his thoughts.

When they returned back to the tent, Cecil was determined to get rid of the squire. Perhaps if his wife could ensnare Mahmoud, he could join in later. So Cecil spoke to the carriage driver, asked him to move the carriage a little further away, and then asked the squire to help him carry the boxes of armor back to their carriage. An invented task, but it would serve his wife well, or so he hoped.

When they returned, Cecil saw exactly what he wanted to. The hulking knight had lifted Ella up onto the table, grabbed onto her waist and with his other hand, cupped her large breast. Cecil was so delighted that he stopped in his tracks, gave a look to the squire and motioned for them to walk around to the other side.

There was a window that they could both peer in, and gladly did so, until the squire asked, "My lord, isn't she your wife?"

"Yes," Cecil said, an obvious erection protruding in his tights. "But I gave her permission to do this, if she wanted to. He's one handsome man, your knight."

The squire blushed and looked back in on the scene. He was a young boy, perhaps no older than fifteen, and Cecil wondered if he had ever seen such relations before.

Mahmoud tore off Ella's robe with a grunt, her breasts bouncing wildly. He started kissing them, sucking on her nipples, jiggling them with his hands.

The young squire covered his crotch with his hands. "Sir, I don't know if we should be..." he gasped, reacting to a sensation between his legs.

"You can make that decision for yourself," Cecil said. "If you don't want to watch, don't watch."

But the squire couldn't turn away. Mahmoud was still making love to Ella's breasts as she tilted her head back with a moan. Then slowly she began to spread her legs open wider and wider, eventually giving her onlookers a view of her wet, throbbing vagina.

That was all it took for the squire to let out a little groan, his cock quite obviously twitching under his hands. Cecil's throbbed too, picturing himself in Ella's position.

Mahmoud was quick to remove his tights down his fantastic arc of an ass. Then, his outrageously sized cock popped free, angling itself towards Ella's hole. "Oh for fuck's sake," Cecil muttered. "That's huge."

"It is," the squire said, blushing a little. "I didn't know it was possible. But this isn't the first time I've seen it."

"Really?" Cecil asked. "Does he often woo women at tournaments?"

"Some nights," the squire admitted. "After he's had a few drinks, he's tried to woo me."

This sent Cecil's erection through the roof. He too, reached down to cover it with his hands so that the boy didn't see it jerking about. "Oh," he said. "That must be uncomfortable."

"It is, sir, it is," the squire laughed. "But I've never seen him with a woman before. And Lady Sophia. She's beautiful."

Just then, Mahmoud entered her, and she tilted her head back luxuriously, arching her back and presenting her perky breasts. She gripped onto the table as he began to slide more and more of himself inside her.

"He's... so... big," Cecil said, feeling his own asshole open up with excitement.

Ella put a hand to Mahmoud's chest, begging him to stop. He nodded, and fucked her with half his cock inside, going in and out, in and out. Ella's body bounced to his rhythm, breasts shaking, ass bouncing. It was delightful to watch as both of their faces lit up with pleasure. Then, Cecil heard the boy beside him say, "Oh no--" followed by a few grunts.

When the boy pulled his hands away, there was a huge stain across his bright red tights. "Fuck," he said. "I'm sorry. Your wife is so... beautiful."

Cecil blushed. "It's alright," he said. "I'm sure we can sneak you back in the tent to get a change of tights."

"This is so embarrassing," the boy said.

When Cecil turned his gaze back, he saw that Mahmoud had now climbed onto the table, and Ella had pressed her breasts together with her hands. Mahmoud had taken that long, thick, throbbing member of his and shoved it between her perfect breasts. Rubbing it back and forth until an explosion of thick white cum trickled down her neck and chest. Cecil turned away from the tent and saw that quite a few of the knights and squires had all packed up, departing their tents in the direction of their carriages. Both he and the squire covered the sorry sights between their legs and slowly began to walk closer to the front of the tent. Cecil reached down to adjust himself, so that his hard-on was no longer so visible. There was no hope for the poor boy, however, until they got inside.

"Ella?" Cecil called as he entered the tent. "Ella, are you--?"

With a towel, she was scrubbing the cum off her chest and giving Cecil and the squire quite a show.  She hurriedly reached for her robe to cover herself up. Mahmoud, in a panic, held his bunched up tights over his swinging tights.

"What did you say?" Mahmoud asked.

"Oh," Cecil waived his panic away. "I can gather what has happened, and it's alright with me."

"No, who is Ella?" Mahmoud asked.

The husband and wife exchanged a glance of sudden fear. "Uh..." Cecil said. "It's a nickname. In our country. It's, uh, it means, it's similar to calling someone 'honey', you know?"

"Oh," Mahmoud said with a hint of doubt. Then he looked between his legs, remembering that he was naked. "You--you are alright with--?"

Once Ella had slipped on her robe, she said, "We have an agreement, Cecil and I. We can follow our passions wherever they lead us." She must have been feeling bold, and most likely still lustful, as she walked over and grabbed at the balled up tights he held to cover his cock. "And if your passions lead you to our estate--"

"Not our estate, Lady Sophia," Cecil corrected. "But perhaps an equal meeting ground?"

"I am staying at an inn not far from here," Mahmoud said. "It's called the Golden Sparrow. If you find yourself there, my lady, you must find me."