Chapter 16

As soon as they arrived back in their bedroom, he and Ella immediately stripped down. His cock was still fairly excited and it only took the thought of what was about to happen to bring it back to a full erection. As soon as they were both naked, Ella grabbed onto his shoulders to kiss him, then threw him down on their large bed. "I want to take you so bad," she said as she climbed on top of him. "That was the longest carriage ride."

His cock jumped at seeing her on top of him. "I'm all yours," he said.

She took his excitable cock in her hand, stroked it, and then straddled it, shoving him up inside of her. She gave a grunt, a sound that Nikola often made, as she began to slide down onto him, letting his sizeable cock fill her up. She placed her hands on his stomach and began bouncing on top of him immediately, her heavy breasts jiggling between her arms. "I want to fuck you so hard," she whined. "I want to show your big cock who's in charge."

His big cock leapt at the sentence. "Oh," Cecil moaned. "Ella, I--oh, I love it when you control me."

She started pounding into him even faster, her face scrunched up and determined. "I don't care if you cum," she said. "I'm going to fuck you until I'm done fucking you."

"Oh!" he nearly screamed. His cock twitched twice. Of course, this drove his body wild and he tried to take a deep breath to regain some control.

She drove into him for a few more minutes as he moaned and wailed and then all of the sudden, she hopped off. He didn't miss a beat, crawling up to kiss her lips and then her breasts. She grabbed at his cock and stroked it with her hand. It continued to twitch for her, the most outwardly excited he had ever been.

She giggled. "You're really into this aren't, you?" she asked.

"Ella," he said between kisses. "I'm doing everything in my power to not let my body get ahead of itself."

"You're so beautiful," she said. "I love how excited you get. Wow, it really won't stop twitching."

"I know," he laughed.

She grabbed at his hand and pulled him off the bed, walking him over to the sofa on the other side of the room. "Sit down," she said.

Blushed and baffled, he did as he was told, his hungry cock bouncing with each step. Before he could figure out what she was doing, she had climbed on top of him, and forced him to spread his legs a little bit. Then, as he felt her body near his cock, and her hands pushed to widen his legs even further. Now he had them spread almost as if he were in the woman's role, but with his cock jutting out between them. Then she mounted him as if she were the man, her tight vagina sliding around him. In this position she was able to fuck him rather forcefully, while he wrapped his legs around her back. It felt amazing. Almost as if she were penetrating him.

Cecil grabbed onto her ass for the ride of his life as she started to pummel into him. Her big breasts bounced on his face and his legs were spread open helplessly wide. She railed into him like an animal as her ass jiggled in between his fingers. It only took a few seconds of this viciously submissive position, for Cecil to feel his cock expanding inside of her and his balls tightening up between his legs. He knew before it happened that this was going to be the biggest ejaculation he had ever put inside someone. His whole body was tensed as he fired the first load inside of her without much warning, but he knew this was just the beginning.

"Oh!" she screamed as she felt it, her body slowing down, and then suddenly stopping with his whole cock inside of her. She felt it pump a second load inside of her and heard his moans escalating. Ella blushed and couldn't help how expertly her muscles began to play along his cock, her legs shaking, her clit hard. His third load was timed perfectly with the begining of her wild orgasm, her muscles hungrily teasing and pulling at his cock. She constricted around him so hard that she even pulled a forth load out of his exhausted penis before collapsing on top of him.

After they caught their breath, she hopped off, and they sat next to each other, delirious with pleasure.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"I--" he breathed. "I like Sophia Detrovsky so much."

They burst into laughter.

"So you like jousting now?" she said. "Not such a pointless sport anymore, is it?"

"I love jousting," he said. "Jousting is my favorite sport."