He pulled back and let go of my legs, coming back up to me at the pillows. 

I was already out of breath and we haven't even had sex yet. He kissed my forehead and reached his hand out to the nightstand to grab a condom, but without even thinking I reached out to stop his hand.

He froze and looked back down at me, a loose curl hanging down over his forehead as his eyebrows furrowed. 

"You don't want the condom?" He asked in confusion, looking at my eyes then my lips. 

I looked up at him, analyzing his features and how perfect they were. There was a pause when no sound carried through the room besides us heavily breathing to each other. I got lost in his eyes for a moment and nearly forgot he asked me a question. 

"I want to start living the rest of our life." I whispered back, my words containing so much depth. 

He took in my words and didn't change his expression, staring down at my eyes through his emerald ones. 

"You want to risk it?" He murmured, the risk being the possibility of getting pregnant.

"I want to start living the rest of our life." I repeat softly, meaning yes. 

He pulled his empty hand back from the drawer and smiled softly down at me, brushing the hair off my forehead. 

"Me too." He whispered back. 

I lifted my head and kissed him before we said anything else. His hips pushed between my legs as he kissed me softly back. I felt his tip brush against my core, causing me to shudder. I wanted him so badly. He grabbed his throbbing length and dragged it up and down my core in a teasing motion. I whimpered and begged for him to proceed because I was so on edge at this point. 

He pressed our foreheads together as I held his jagged back, placing my feet on his calf muscles. When I felt him finally push into me, I inhaled a sharp breath. He buried himself in me completely, making any air in my lungs become faint within seconds. My lips parted as I looked into his eyes, seeing his eyelids become a fraction heavier. My body tightened and my heart rate picked up, feeling the overwhelming pressure of his hips against mine. His reddened lips parted against mine as he breathed heavier. My eyes fought to stay open for a moment and he hasn't even moved yet. 

His hips started to rock, making my eyes shut and his head to bury into my neck. I whimpered in pleasure while digging my nails in his back, feeling his muscles contract under my grip with every thrust. 

"Harry.." I whined as his hot breath crashed against my skin. 

"Fuck Amelia." His moan was thick and sultry into my neck. 

He lifts his head up and looks down at me while rolling his body into mine. His hand grabs my right thigh, folding my leg up against my torso so he can thrust deeper and at a slightly different angle. 

I moaned out lightly as the pleasure made me weak, prohibiting me from speaking. Sweat started to already cover his and my body as my heart thrashed against my chest cavity. The room was filled with the sounds of our staggering breaths and subtle moans. 

He lifted his top half up so there was a space between us besides our rocking hips. His fist dug into the mattress next to me and the other gripped the headboard behind my head. I arched my back and grabbed his hips that rolled in rhythm. His forehead beamed in sweat as he shut his eye breathed heavily through his wet lips. He looked so beautiful, so absolutely breathtaking in every way possible. I moaned his name which made him open his eyes back up to look at me again. He rocked harder and faster, my legs wrapping around his hips in pleasurable habit.