He was not sure if every other being in the universe found sounds normal, but he was sure the lady by his side didn't, which, he was proved right as he noticed her eyes flinch and he waited for few more words from ukhtee, which the only words he caught was.. 'about to sleep, when you're back, send someone, I want to see her..' and the line went dead, which gave him the more advantage to focus his intent gaze on her.

He observed every single thing from the little he saw, and he was starting to count the skin pores on her, he decided against that and almost quickly diverted his gaze. He should not be staring.. But, that, did not stop him from noticing how, she took more than enough seconds to turn those eyes open, and it was as if, she was lifting up rocks, it looked hard, painful, severe..

Finally, but surely, she blinked open her eyes and oh! They were piercing, so deep and enchanting, and hazardous, Farouk had to look away. As if, those eyes were not uniquely bizarre enough, she whispered-mumbled words along the lines of she wasn't sleeping, which resulted into an equally uniquely strange response, also in a mumble-whisper of, 'sure, we were having dinner'....from his side.

They did hear each other, but at the same time, they both decided they did not refer to each other, and so Muneenah waited patiently and watched him move out of his seat and moments later, saw him conversing with who appeared to be a security guard.

Again, her heart raced and more blood pumped, she could not help but let her gaze roam around the little she could witness from the window glasses of the car,

Magnificent buildings standing so grand and dignified, with postures so elegant and exceptional, Muneenah could not help but mentally honour the Builder of such great magnificence!. A fortune, it looked, almost the price of her entire generation, screaming so loudly.. value! Abundance! Grace! Majesty! Quality! Degree!... oh! She was lost with words.

The beautiful greenery that surrounded every corner her eyes could pivot to, looked peculiarly grand and sublime, she began to wonder, who would've dedicated their life to serving these plants into such vivid and delightful scenery. The arrangements of the several houses that lined up, as if trained in this seemingly to be villa, were so perpetual,looked illusional.. for a while, Muneenah allowed her thoughts roam at how much of the humanity could actually benefit from this wealth.

She instantly felt bad about herself for judging way too quickly, as most people who came across well-off people did. She had once, got the privilege of witnessing the long convoy of one of the numerous expensive people back at home, two women, who most definately were mothers, happened to pass by too, and she had to hear them be a bit too elaborative on how those rich people could feed the whole of northern Nigeria with the numerous cars and houses they owned.. Muneenah, had shook her head at that mentality and simply reminded her self that, she was in no place to judge someone just by the wealth that her lord blessed them with.

True!, a huge percentage from Nigeria's affluent Moguls, were definitely thieves..as believed!, thieves, meaning, they either stole from the country's wealth or squandered with the poor man's rightful own.. that, to her was too frivolous to judge or hate on all of them. One man's success even if its through an unfavourable means could never be the reason to another's failure/downfall.. she had always tried to believe, but the situation back at her home, was clearly the opposite.

That did not change her mindset though about a peculiar opinion,which was that,

Some states are rather pushed and forced, some circumstances are rather as a result of helplessness. Some commitments are rather compromises.a soft example, Chilled water forced to be hot with stoves, there was a bit of a coercive force.. Warm water forced into the refrigerator to be cold, a bit of coercive force applied..