seventeen

"Claire you wanna see a picture of a guy with elephantiasis of the nuts? It's pretty tasty." Julian raises his brow, walking over to Bender to look, not believing him. He looks over John's shoulder, eyes going wide at the photo in front of him. He covers his eyes, leaning against the bookshelf behind him. He squeals lightly, wanting to burn his eyes. "What?" Bender laughs.

"I wanna bleach my eyes out." A small whimper leaves his mouth. It takes every fiber in Bender not to coo at the male, turning his eyes over to Claire, who has a disgusted look on her face.

"Claire, would you ever consider dating a guy like this?"

"No thank you."

"How about you, Julian? How do you think he rides a bike?"

"Please, no more images," Jc begs, keeping his hands over his eyes.

"I mean if he had a great personality and was a good dancer and had a cool car. Although you'd probably have to ride in the back seat 'cause his nuts would ride shotgun," Bender drags on, grinning the reaction he gets; Julian moves his hands away from his face slowly, allowing Bender to see his cheeks heavy with blush. John smiles widely, feeling more addicted to this than weed.

"You know what I wish I was doing?" Claire ponders aloud.

"Watch what you say, Brian here is a cherry," Bender points out.

"A cherry?"

"You can see it on your face," Julian shrugs.

"I wish I was on a plane to France," Claire answers her question.

"I'm not a cherry," Brian defends himself.

"You've gotten laid?" Julian wonders, raising his brow at him.

"Lot of times!"

"Name 'em."

"She lives in Canada, met her at Niagara Falls. You wouldn't know her."

"How about anyone in these parts, hm?" Julian goes on. Brian shushes him, pointing over at Claire.

"Oh, you and Claire, did it!" Bender exclaims.

"What are you talking about?" Claire questions, turning to look at the three.

"Brian's telling me—in addition to the number of girls in the Niagara Falls area—that you and he are riding the hobby horse!" Julian smiles.

"You little pig!" Claire insults the male.

"I'm not! I'm not! John and Julian said I was a cherry and I said I wasn't, that's it, that's all that was said!"

"Well then what were you motioning to Claire for?"

"It was only—was only because I didn't want her to know that I was a virgin, okay?"

"Why didn't you want me to know you were a virgin?" Claire questions.

"Because it's personal business, it's my personal, private business."

"You don't sound like you have any business," Jc mumbles under his breath.

"I think it's okay for a guy to be a virgin." The three males look at Claire, shock crossing their faces.

"You do?" Brian asks. She responds with a smile and a nod.

"What do you think, Julian?" she asks. "What do you prefer in a guy?"

His skin changes color, looking redder than his usual skin color. "I-um. I don't know."

"I thought you said you've popped your cherry already," Bender states, wondering how true his words were.

"I've gotten head from one girl, no guys or gals on the count."

"How come?" Claire asks.

"Waiting for the right guy."