New Town, New school life...

Dear Journal, Monday October 14, 2002

I have seen you before in my dreams. I don't think you are real. I have this weird feeling when I dream of you. I don't know this feeling is. You seem real. I think I love you. Is there anyway we could meet? I think of you every night and day. You are apart of me that I can't control. You are all I think about. No matter what, you are always on my mind. I can't take me eyes off of you. My mind can't resist you. When you smile, my heart melts. When you laugh. I can't help but laugh with you. You are like the perfect drug. I've become addicted to you. I must find a way to get to you. I can see the passion in your eyes when you perform. Your imperfect dancing is so lovable. It is not even humanly possible for anyone the get even hotter, but somehow, you found a way. You are perfection.

New town, new school life...

My morning starts normal. I wake up, make me bed, Get dressed, put my makeup on, and go eat breakfast. I hated going to school. I didn't really have any friends. Most people bullied me,because I wear heavy eyeliner, my nose pierced, have a tattoo on my wrist that says 'believe' and I write in a journal, everyday. I'm just an outcast. This was at my old school, in Halle, Germany. My family and me just moved to this place called Leipzig, Germany. It's a small place, so hopefully I won't get bullied... Today is my first day of school. I do my normal routine, and I start walking to the bus stop. I was the first one there. About 3 minutes later, There are a group of girls, and looks like, brothers, but they really look nothing alike. The brothers look like the boys I see in my dreams, almost every night. The girls start talking amongst themselves. I can hear a little bit of what they are saying,

"Hey, do you see that girl? She looks weird. I don't know her, but I have a feeling she's not going to fit in." one of the girls say.

After one of them said that, I pulled out my ipod, and starting listening to my favorite song, "The unforgiven," by Metallica. I see another girl talking, but I don't know what she is saying, and I don't really care.

"Yea, she looks really weird. We should be friends with her, and then embarrass her in front of the whole school."

"Good plan, she won't even know what coming to her."

The bus shows up, and I'm the first one on the bus. I find a spot in the back of the bus, by the window. The boys, who kinda look like brothers, look like their life is like mine. No friends, just get bullied because of their style. Just so happened, they both sit next to me. I'm skinny so we all fit on the sit. I smile at them, and they smile back. Weird. I get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach, when I look at them. One of the brothers, had dirty blond dreadlocks. He had a lip piercing. He was sitting next to me. The other one, had spikey hair in the back, and a bang that came down on his left side. He had an eyebrow piercing, and he was wearing a lot of eyeliner like me. By the looks of them, maybe we have somethings is common and we could be friends. We arrive at school, and I head off to my first class, Earth science. Starting a new school, as a 7th grader, made me feel good inside. It means I wouldn't get bullied as much. I head off to class, and I find a sit, in the middle row, by the window. I love to sit next to the window. I love the outdoors, and if i'm indoors for whatever reason, I must be by a window. As I look around the class, see kids who look like they would bully me, but I didn't judge anybody. I look at the door, and I see the guy with the spikey hair walk in. He sees me and comes and sits down right next to me. I look at him, and he looks at me. We both smile. Finally the teacher walks in, as the bell rings.

"Good morning class. My name is Mrs.Herz. I know it's the first day, but i'm going to give you guys a project."

The class starts making weird noises. I think to myself, I wonder if we can work with a partner, and I wonder what the project will be on.