Change

•700 wrds•

She woke up with frank tangled in her limbs his head against her chest his eyebrows furrowed in thought and concentration.
He looked peaceful his skin pale glowing from the warm sun that peered out from the window, she snuggled up against frank who hugged her closer afraid that she's leaving.
She looked down and kissed his head softly he smiled and cuddled closer to her, saddened that she was just in her bra from last night she grabbed a pillow and maneuvered so that frank would be cuddled against the pillow then her.
She watched frank for a bit sleeping peacefully before grabbing one of franks over sized shirts and her jeans and slipped them on starting to grab her shoes to put them on to grab breakfast.
She turned on the tv and watched it for a moment before she felt two arms wrap around her a persons face in her neck kissing up and down her shoulder.
She jumped at the touch for a second before she realized who it was he smirked "I don't like it when you leave." He growled his voice hoarse from just waking up.
They sat their quietly enjoying each other's presence until they heard a big thump against the door and a moan, curious they looked at each other and nodded she got up and slowly opened the door seeing a drunken, bruised, and tattered shirt gerard on the floor Matt moaning and groaning in pain.
She laughed amused at Gerard's form  she grabbed his wrists and pulled him in the room frank laughing at his friend who was hungover.
She went into the bedroom grabbed some alive and a wet rag to cool down gerard she walked back and made gerard sit up she crouched down putting the pills by his mouth he took them gulping each one down.
She wiped Gerard's bruised black eye and his face cleaning off the dried blood once she let gerard grab the rag from her she threw him one of franks smashing pumpkins shirt.
"Thanks, babe." He hoarsely croaked out she sat back on the bed next to frank who made her sit on his lap his chin on her shoulder watching the tv.
Suddenly their truck appeared on the screen their faces on the tv and their identity's on there as well.
Gerard shot up and began to pace back and forth panic stricken on his bruised face frank kissed her shoulder lightly and got up "fuck."
Is all he said grabbing his jeans and going commando.
He grabbed a sweatshirt and shrugged it on shoving on his shoes "we need a disguise. I don't know maybe haircuts and dye? Or I dunno." He wondered trying to think of solutions.
She crawled over and kissed his jaw softly trying to say it's okay, he ran a hand through his tangly hair that needs to be cut.
He got up and went to the bathroom the room emerged with buzzing and cutting noises  gerard and her gave each other confused expressions before frank came out with his hair now cut on the sides evenly on the back too and his top of his head in a short moe hawk it's now brown.
She smiled jumped of the bed and walked over to frank she ran her hands through his hair admiring the new style frank placed his hands on her hips smiling at her loving  how her face is so astonished by the simple change.
She smiled and kissed him softly after a few minutes of staring at each other they parted and she went into the bathroom, she didn't want to do anything Jurassic so she cutted it to her neck.
Frank leaned against the door admiring her look frank whistled loving her change as well she kissed him briefly before letting Gerard do whatever surprisingly Gerard's hair had grew out faster than anybody else's.
It's was by his neck and beginning to get itchy he grabbed the scissors and shaped it up a bit.
Frank didn't know if he liked Gerard's change it was strange, frank grabbed his backpack and suitcase and left Gerard and Danny following after him.
He started it up and placed a hand on her thigh and left heading into Arizona.