Secrets

•400 wrds•

<two days later>

Multiple cigarette packs laid across the abandoned little house that had been set up as Gerard's 'safe house' as he had called it multiple times over.
Danny's head laid on top of franks shoulder writing in her notebook frank occasionally kissing her head softly letting her now he's still there.
He felt guilty he felt guilty because she's a mess in a patient gown in a hospital she's still not eating enough also she can't even be in a proper home without getting attacked.
Frank ran his hands around his face washing away the thoughts from his brain, he looked at danny again taking her beautiful complexion he wished she would do better then him he wished that she could have a better life.
danny shuffled her little eyes staring up to his big ones a few moments later she had gotten bored and poked him in the nose with the end of her pencil and went back to writing her story she smiled once frank crinkled up his nose at her, she giggled and cuddled closer to him for more warmth only to receive none.
Frank wrapped his muscular but scrawny arms around the girl and shoving his face in her neck she laid her head on his bicep and began to fall asleep frank falling into the cold obis as well.

<later that night>

Frightful danny heard snapping of boots across the floor she wiggles trying to see who it was, she saw the back of a leather jacket with a short black haired man smoking out on the patio of the small place.
Intrigued as to why he was up at this time of night she began to get up but felt franks arm hold her tighter with a grunt.
She wiggles softly through his arms and stood up walking towards the man, her soft bare feet padded across the place until she stood beside him.
The warm but cold air whirled around her scrawny form as she looked out into the city lights they were somewhere on the border of Oklahoma she guessed.
Gerard took a long drawn out puff from his cigarette and blew out of the side of his mouth away from danny afraid if she got a small whiff of it her lungs would collapse the man tried to look tough but when everything was falling apart he decided to tell her he decided to tell her the sad truth.