Attempted.

•600 wrds• 0_.

As he saw the little car arrive and park in the parking lot of the hospital he felt somewhat relived but totally numb beyond numb.
Lifeless.
Ashley came out of the small car first and cam over to frank she said a brief hi and frank nodded back a hello, Ashley stuck out her hand to help frank off the cold cement, he accepted and pulled his now scrawny body off it.
They walked back into the hospital Ashley and Amy sat down in the waiting room as well as frank he couldn't help but think that he was worthless and just should leave since he wasn't helping danny.
He shook his head wiping away the thought as he rubbed his face gently trying to rub the sleep deprivation off his face as he stood up he hoarsely whispered out "I'm going to the bathroom to uh..er...wash up I suppose" he walked towards the bathroom after that Amy cuddled up to Ashley and began to fall asleep.
He knocked on the door to see if it was occupied when he didn't hear a reply he slowly opened the door revealing a small toilet shoved into a corner, a small sink that rested above it he saw himself for the first time in months.
He looked horrid dark circles surround out the underneath of his eyes an five o'clock shadow surrounded his jaw he hair tousled every which way he gave off a horrid smell as well.
He turned on the faucet and began to splash water on his face the cool water surged through his pours.
The bowl of the sink began to fill itself to the brim frank did not pull his head up breathing in the cold water as he began to drown himself.
He began to scream as the water poured out the sides onto the tiled floor drenching his jacket he was wearing.
His eyes fluttered shut as his thoughts simmered into the water along with his body, he relaxed his body going limp.
After a few minutes his body fell backwards unconscious and lifeless.
His mouth spilled out the contents of what he couldn't swallow along with whatever was stuck in his throat that prevented him from allowing him to swallow.
He began to twitch then he fell silenced once more.

Hours upon hours passed until Ashley snuck away from Amy carefully she was highly suspicious to as where frank had gone and if he was okay.
She began to hear her boots silently tap against the cold hospital tiles as she walked towards the men's bathroom, as she walked toward the small room she felt something wet began to touch her boot she looked down and saw a flood of water gush down where she was headed frustrated and confused.
She placed her hand on the doorknob, turned and shoved but there was something preventing her to do so.
Highly annoyed she kicked and shoved her body against the door forcefully until she felt the door budge open.
Her eyes widened and she fought back the urge to scream as she saw frank lying lifeless on the bathroom floor she grabbed his jacket and shoved him closer to her as she checked for vital signs and cane up empty.
She pulled off his bulky jacket she shoved him on top of it as if it was a pillow she began to do. CPR
on the drowned man she began to choke him out of frustration, she began to give up until he coughed up the water along with his blood.
She punched him.
Hard, directly in the face causing his nose to bleed after a few minutes she walked the damp boy over to the wait room and sat him by Amy.
She grabbed him forcefully by the hair and yanked his face upwards he winched in that sudden pain she had caused him staring at him with anger she growled "dont you ever do that again you fucking dip shit."
He nodded and fell asleep ashamed he lived.