Remember me.

•300 wrds•

Once he realized she couldn't talk nor remember him stabbed him in the chest multiple times over.
He sat there fighting off the urge to cry when he finally thought of a solution he could restart so he did.
"Well, I uh um  am your boyfriend And uh me you are a trio but you uh...just got hit with a laser gun and now we're here." Frank thought not trying to let her know the truth about what happened the night she got here.
She shook her head in agreement and smiled, and pulled him in a hug.

•two hours later•

Ashley screamed at frank through the telephone "what the fuck did you do?!" She yelled making me pull it far from my ear.
"The fuck I did was make her have at least a fraction more of innocence!" He bellowed back "also bring a fucking notebook!" making Amy jump trying to ease drop on the conversation.
Ashley threw the phone down shattering it as she yelled at Amy "get some fucking clothes. We're leaving."

As frank left the outside of the hospital he swayed his way back into danny's room, she shyly waved at the mysterious man that now was her boyfriend.
Frank sighed and ran a hand through his hand "you want anything from the vending machine, hun?" He asked.
Her eyebrows furrowed she knew something was wrong, frank knew to she was smart she wasn't book smart nor school smart she was just smart in situations that happens.
He shook his head and leaned down to kiss her forehead.
She scrunched up her nose and frank chuckled, frank sat down by her and grabbed her hands and he whispered softly "everything's okay now I'm here everyone's okay just stay okay right now, okay?" She nodded and frank smiled kissed her hands softly.

Ashley and Amy never came that night.