Ark⚠️

•1000 wrds•
<two hours after the restaurant>

Frank became paranoid.
Gerard made them get noticed now the darkness would be after them he fucking scared danny again after her being permanently damaged from her getting stabbed.
Frank became scared for danny he didn't want danny not to trust him he loved her he doesn't want her to be distant from him because of Gerard.
Gerard took off his jacket and shirt glaring at the stab wounds and bullet holes in his body, gerard was different he never died, yes, he got shot and stabbed but he healed himself.
He knew this ever since he was a kid he thought of himself as the Wolverine he loved it but one thing he hated was that he didn't feel human because of it.
You see, as a kid he was a test subject that scientists did experiments on to cure illnesses to cure cancer to cure death, etc.
He never healed completely he always had scars that's why he never wore revealing clothing. Ever.
Frank was a different case.
He was now a creature of the night since that night at the mall but the thing about him was that he was in the same asylum esk place as Gerard that's how they knew each other.
Well, frank got the bad end of the stick for say they tested a drug as usual and it ended up that he sheded skin more than the average human he was going to die faster because of it he knew it but he didn't want to think about that right now.
Gerard began to repair his cuts he thought it was funny because it didn't hurt when it happened it hurts when he heals the cuts it hurts like hell.
He thrashed around arching his back gritting his teeth to stop himself from screaming he clutched at his jeans once the blood stopped spilling he fell asleep.
But he woke danny up in the process frank looked over at her with pleading eyes she didn't understand why but she shuffled and laid her head on franks shoulder.
She laid her hand on his thigh rubbing it gently up and down frank becoming hard in his briefs he swatted her hand away and adjusted his pants multiple times trying to hide his evident erection.
Damn, he hated her for making him go like this she had him in the palm of her little hands, she didn't even realized what she had done til they reached a stoplight and frank looked over at her giving her a death glare.
"Please, don't do that again while I'm driving." Frank pleaded and she nodded her face growing deeper and deeper of red.

<2 hours later>

danny sat in silence for the rest of the car ride afraid of doing anything she sat her face down and her hands in her lap she guessed they had been by the out skirt of New Mexico by now.
Frank pulled into a parking lot in an holiday inn, gerard rose up and slapped the seats scaring the shit out of the both of them, Danny jumped over to franks lap once she realized where she was she blushed and felt it happening once again.
He ran a hand through his hair and jumped out of the car he opened the trucks door to grab the bags they had brought Gerard leapt out of the truck onto frank hugging him "I finally killed the bitch!" He said happily frank scoffed and pried him off as he gathered his and danny's stuff.
Once he did he walked into the inn and reserved a one room for danny and him and Gerard could've slept in the closet for all he cared right now he wanted a room so he could be alone.
He waited in the waiting room gerard and danny came in Gerard's leather jacket zipped up all the way so you can't see the blood danny just looking...wow...frank watching how her hips swayed.
Damn, he loved her body he wanted it again even though it's been a day since he last slept with her.
She sat down next to him while Gerard sat across gerard kept flicking paper airplanes at them danny grabbed franks hand.
Danny looked at him and gave him a look that said 'I'm sorry' he shook his head smiled and whispered into her ear, "meet me at the pool." The receptionist yelled out their room number he got up went to get the card to the door while she and Gerard followed.
They stopped at door 37 frank opened it to see bunk beds and a full bed with a tv and mini bar, gerard gasped and ran to the bunk bed screaming "mine!" Frank scolded him from being so loud he walked into the room and set his stuff down he opened his suitcase and grabbed swim trunks going to the bathroom.
danny went to the mini bar while gerard watched tv it was on the news, she grabbed a couple beers and began to settle down on the bed to drink but Gerard flew down off his bunk and grabbed the beers away from her.
"How old are you, missy?" He asked jumping up and down on the beds she gave him the finger made grabby hands at the beer, he shook his head and grinned.
"Tell me." He demanded and laughed at her she became angry and banged on the bathroom door frank didn't open she banged on it again curious she opened the door and saw frank shirtless his hairline drenched in sweat getting himself off his head tilted back his right hand yanking on his hair him moaning her name his left hand going faster and rougher.
A blushing mess she closed the door staring at the tv Gerard sitting next to her already drunken one of the two beers "how burp old are ya?" Gerard asked again taking a gulp from the beer again she sighed and gave a ten sign and then a eight.
"Burp eight hic teen ay???" She nodded "that hic fucking sucks for you babe." He gave her the other beer she began to drink gulping it down bit by bit.
Frank came out of the bathroom hair disheveled and sweaty he smiled he felt waaaaaay better than he did before she giggled at him frank kissing her softly grabbing the beer from her "how old are you, baby? She rolled her eyes and did the hand thing again.
Frank laughed and grabbed the back of her neck forcing her lips on his his tongue forcing her mouth open exploring every inch of hers.
Franks beer slightly tipping over spilling on the bed, frank slapped Gerard making him move Gerard scoffed and walked out of the room.
Frank grabbed her thighs and wrapped them around his waist she felt his hard on against her thigh she grinded against him making him moan.
She slowly pulled her hand down to his trunks and snuck her fingertips in there, he growled and placed his face in her neck biting and gnawing on her neck making her whimper.
She unbuttoned her pants she shoved frank away pulling her pants down frank pulling his trunks down as well he grabbed himself stroking himself moaning loudly.
"Fuck it." He gave one last stroke and shoved himself inside of her she scratched his back roughly giving her no time to prepare.
He moaned feeling her against him, she rutted against his hips making him go deeper he raised her leg on her shoulder she instantly comed he did too.
He was too tired so he just rolled over and fell asleep next to her.