Nightmares

•400 wrds•

<flashback to the original story 'band' where it was 1st person>

"Danny! Danny! Run!" Peter yelled as I limped away. My face dripping the blood that caused me to see I saw the lake. I was getting closer, I began to rush my limp getting tougher as I hurry along the steep hill.
As, I managed to get to the hill I tripped and my body hit rocks and leaves scraping my limbs me whirling down the steep hill.
I panted lifting myself up just in time to here the explosion I shoved my face to my knees and cried, sobbing I heard.
willams' voice the vampire king who'd kill the people who cared.
"I smell her. I sense her. Her hearts beating more rapidly.." I heard a crunching noise and whirred my head to the left where he grabbed my throat cutting off my breathing and I scratched at his hand trying to peel his masculine hand off of me so I can breath but to no avil I was too weak my body feel limp.
I had died.

She shot up, sweat rushing down her face in showers She grabbed her head and felt a strong pain as if somebody had shot her in her temple.
Then She heard breathing.
She looked up and saw peter, sitting in a chair bloodied and torn clothing his left eye swollen shut his lip cut in pieces his hair disheveled "you did this to me." He spat in her face.
Her cries turned into sobbing She began shouting; 'he's here!' 'He's here!' She was silenced when She opened her eyes once again but saw frank staring at her as if he was a deer in headlights he was wearing a shirt with many holes in it than shirt with some black sweatpants his hair was messy. He had particular tear stained eyes, had he been crying? She thought. he ran his hand in his messy hair and whispered "bad dream?" She nodded he sighed and wrapped his arms around her suddenly small form tightly in a strong embrace and kissed her head softly.
"I get them too." He whispered before they sat in silence enjoying each other's silence when She gained the courage and asked "have you been crying?" He stiffened, shit I fucked up she had thought.
He kissed her shoulder lightly and nodded She played with his fingers he laughed quietly "you're adorable." She blushed a tinted pink and played with them more tracing his tattoos that were displayed on his hand and on his arms and wrists, they had been doing that until She fell asleep in his arms sadly to her defeat but he just stayed there with a smile he tucked her in once more kissed her head and he hesitantly said "we're going to kill him, just give it time." Then he sadly left the room again without her consented agreement.