Pit stops and gas stations

•600 wrds•

danny began to panic when Gerard had coughed up the bullet frank saw this and jumped down from the truck running to her and wrapping his arms around her tiny waist.
He placed his chin on her shoulder and whispered in her ear softly "danny. Stop, baby look at the sun rise. It's so beautiful but sadly it cannot compete against you." She gave a gloomy laugh.
He smiled at her she would always have the most wonderful sounding laugh he missed her voice, he thought back to the gig how he could've saved her.
He kissed her neck wishing away his thoughts in that single kiss, she turned around and kissed him softly on the lips the cool metal of his lip ring emerging against her warm soft lips.
He loved her lips he loved her smile.
hell, he loved every fucking thing about the damn girl he hoped that she would be his forever.
A few minutes and seconds later he placed his forehead against hers and smiled, "I love you."
He said again he would say it over and over again hell, him dying that's the only thing that would stop him but then he didn't really believe the after life but he would repeat it there as well.
She smiled and briefly kissed him again as if she was saying it back to him he appreciated the thought and hugged her again.
Gerard had gotten enough strength to sit up his legs dangling from the end of the truck his eyes on frank he grinned thinking their relationship was cute he had gave up on love since his last relationship had ended he couldn't exactly remember her name but he thought it was Barbra she just left.
Gerard rummaged in his jacket pocket for a pack of cigarettes and a light he found them he stuck the cigarette between his teeth his lit it up inhaling deeply and puffing out.
Frank glanced up at Gerard chilling on the truck and walked over with danny's hand in his.
"You feeling better bud?" Frank asked Gerard nodded handing the cigarette towards frank who gratefully took it looking at danny for approval if he could she smiled and nodded.
Minutes later frank threw the cigarette down before it burnt his hand, "let's get the fuck outta here man there's a Burger King couple miles up."
Gerard clambered up into the back of the truck while frank lifted danny up kissing her neck softly before he let her go frank walked over to the passenger door closed it softly then walked to the drivers seat sitting down with a huff and left the pit stop.
As soon as Gerard looked at danny, danny launched herself into Gerard's side thankful he was okay she began to tear up gerard hesitantly patted her head and hugged her back "hey girlie careful my body still hurts. Shit." Gerard whispered and kissed her head softly.
Once frank stopped the car again and opened the door he smiled at her he's always happy to see his girl, danny smiled back she crawled over to the end of the truck and hugged herself around franks body frank held her thighs while she wrapped her legs around his waist.
Frank smiled at her agin adoring her beautiful features, frank let her down softly gerard then leapt down and scoffed "I don't get Frankie poos help, you people are just rude." Frank laughed and hugged danny into his side kissing her head lovingly he felt sad that she had to see Gerard like that.
Frank held the door open for danny and Gerard, gerard smiled and bent down to danny's ear and whispered "what a gentlemen."